We all know that space agencies like NASA/ISRO/ESA etc send their inter-planetary mission to study life in those planets. Likewise we also so send satellites to other TPM Planets across the globe. This time, we would like to provide you with some information about life in the cult, in the United States of America. The Rover Report of New Testament Church 1 deals with introducing you with certain people and how they live their lives in the Banana Republic of TPM.
The characters in this episode are are real people in the Cult(names changed) and the event mentioned are true as per the Rover Report. The names of the characters are changed so that people use some of their own grey matter to identify them and know the true nature of the idols they worship.
The purpose of this Rover Report is to establish the fact that the Sr Clergy of this Cult are indeed unsaved parasites pretending to be doing the work of God. Keep the below scripture in your memory while you read it.
The Scripture Portion
But Jesus called them to Himself and said, “You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and those who are great exercise authority over them. 26 YET IT SHALL NOT BE SO AMONG YOU; but whoever desires to become great among you, let him be your servant.Matt 20:25-26
As is with most conventions in TPM/NTC, its a time of get-together for the ardent devotees of the cult. Some drive in all the way from Texas, while some prefer to fly in for the annual convention. The convention is conducted in the Indiana University of Pennsylvania. It’s a sprawling facility with ample room for the cult gathering. The VIPs from Chennai are expected to arrive as planned and that has caused some footsoldiers of the cult to be worried. As with any corporates, the finger will always be pointed at the footsoldiers, while the bosses will nonchalantly pile on additional responsibility to these minions.
Scene – 1
Scene – Its almost time for the evening meeting on the first day of the convention. People are walking around, trying to catch up with their friends from different places. Most of their conversations are private and centred around other people in their knowledge. Some of them are discussing possible alliances for their children, while some are trying to avoid the embarrassment caused by their descendants.
Sister Sonia to Bro Antonio : Hi Uncle how are you doing?
Bro Antonio: I am doing good. How are you Sonia? I have not seen Simon around. Has he not come?
Sis Sonia: He has also come. He has gone over there to meet Pastor Calland Wrong. I am waiting for him to come before we go and grab some food. By the Way, how is Dona doing? Is she doing good? Haven’t seen her yet. Maybe she is busy.
Though Sonia’s question sounds innocent, she knows very well that Dona is having a tough time working as a Slave for the Sr Servants of God. She is asking this to see how Antonio Uncle responds.
Bro Antonio: She is happy in the Lord and is doing a great job in the vineyard of the Lord. Pastor Idaho and Sis Julie are taking good care of her.
Bro Antonio knows too well that his daughter is quite in a trapped state of slavery and her unhappiness is well known to him. He has refused to accept her back to his home as his false pride and reputation would be sullied among the devotees. He found it appropriate for his daughter to be sacrificed to the Molech of TPM(1,44,000). He has decided not to open his eyes and see the pit he has pushed his daughter into. What else can he do? If he raises the issue with the Sr White Clads, he will be scolded and the fiery furnace of his daughter will be increased seven times by the Nebuchadnezzar of TPM.
The Pastors in the conversation
In the conversation of Scene-1, you would have noticed that they mentioned about 2 pastors.
For readers who would like to know more about this Pastor Calland Wrong. Some of us call him THE GARLIC PASTOR. To know why just read through.
- He was the minister of Yonkers Faith Home.
- He stays with his wife Laveena. He gets the “Scheduled Tribe“ reservation of Zion to take his wife along. The husband-wife pair makes sure that the other sisters with them are literal slaves, dancing to their whims. Some of the sisters have complained that the duo is trying to GET EVEN for the slavery inflicted on their ancestors.
- They set high expectations for the sisters and if they falter even a bit, they will be strongly reprimanded. Any slippage in serving the Man of God and his wife is considered as having fallen from the consecration of ZION.
- He loves Luxurious living, just as most of the other TPM Pastors. In the convention, he is being served by a Junior by name Bobby.
- He loves to eat Garlic with every meal. So his wife makes sure that one of the slave sisters carries chopped garlic pods with her for every home visits and pop it to Pastor Wrong and wife before the meals. Any mistake will be strongly reprimanded. In case you wonder why he and his wife love garlic so much, you can do a google search to know all its health benefits.
- He is quite famous in NTC circles for his Benny Hinn type anointing. Usually, he does an altar call and ignorant folks come over to him and are pushed and flattened to the ground. Fortunately, the ground is carpet laid, hence the chances of injury is quite less. The Believers of NTC/TPM somehow thinks that this is some anointing that causes people to fall. I guess most of them fall off because of the strong smell of garlic. I couldn’t help but notice that this Garlic Pastor loves to push the ladies more often than the men.
- They are highly consecrated. They are quite lavish spenders of money on themselves and their children and grandchildren.
- Keeps taking pride that he was a Hotel Manager in Marriot. Keeps reminding others about his erstwhile position.
For readers who do not know about Pastor Idaho, the following should give you a good picture.
- Pastor Idaho has been the permanent minister of the island of Dominican Republic
- Most believers in his church are monetarily poor. They continue to be poor.
- Pastor Idaho and his ladies in the Dominican Republic are leading a very luxurious life. They are financed by the branches of the cult in the USA.
- Just like Pastor Calland Wrong, he is also anointed with lots of empty jumping and shouting.
- People close to him say that he is very similar to other white clads and has perfected himself in Favouritism, Love for Money and Self-Centred lifestyle.
- Very often, he keeps ringing up different faith homes requesting them to keep sending the money for him to continue his ministry. The Ministry of Luxurious living among the poor.
Pastor Idaho was assigned for the sermon on Wednesday. As expected he jumped like a horse and shouted himself to the satisfaction of the NTC crowd. They were all filled with the Anointing from Pastor Idaho’s jumping. Finally, the chief closed the meeting by giving his benediction.
The Crowd started the usual gossip. Some of them went ahead to meet their favourite pastors. In the meanwhile, the temperature of the Pastor’s kitchen had risen and the minions are getting nervous. We could see sisters rushing back to the Pastor’s Kitchen from the venue to heat the food and load it into the warmers/coolers. They already look very exhausted. This special food has to be carried all the way to the hotel and set up the table according to their individual demands.
The below map will help you understand the layout of the area. The distance between the Pastor’s Kitchen and the Hotel is less than a mile but having to load the van every time and then getting on the road to drive to the hotel, take the cooler up and set up the table, took a good hour every time.
End of “The Rover Report of New Testament Church 1”
SERIES TO BE CONTINUED