God has been gracious to His people by exposing the wolves in sheep’s clothing. We have many readers who visit this site and many get back to us stating that all this while they were being led astray by TPM and now they have been exposed to the Light of Christ. These people call themselves as “Liberated”, “Redeemed”, “No more slave to Fear”, ”Blessed Assurance” and the list continues. But we also have TPM intransigents that come here and make a lot of din. They begin with threats, curses and dares. But none of them endeavors to defend the teachings of TPM scripturally. A handful of them who try to defend TPM, evaporate into thin air, when shown the fallacy of TPM doctrines. However, there are some sleeper cells like VIK G who visit this site regularly, shed crocodile tears when given proof of the evil deeds of TPM but will lose no opportunity to defend TPM and make sharp comments against the Admin. This article is a case study on VIK G, which is applicable to many TPM Fanatics who are basically hypocrites and fools as per the scripture.
VIK G has been an ardent reader and commentator in this site. If we were to compile all his comments it will run into volumes. Some of our readers may think that why are we singling out VIK G now. The answer is simple. Till now we followed Proverbs: 26:4, which says:
“Answer NOT a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.”Proverbs: 26:4
However, VIK G’s recent comments warranted that we give a reply in accordance to Proverbs: 26:5, which says:
“Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes.“Proverbs 26:5
This tactic was used by St. Paul when certain men at Corinth deceitfully pretended to be apostles of Christ. To safeguard the Church and not to give the impression of approving their claim through his silence, Paul spoke in 2 Cor: 11: 23 “Are they ministers of Christ?–I speak as a fool–I am more:….”. Paul answered these false apostles’ claims, by telling, in a “foolish way,” who was really an apostle of Jesus Christ, so that they would not appear wise to themselves and to others.
Hence, we will be using VIK G’s own comments in this site in the past two and half months to expose his hypocrisy.
Vacillating Tones of Vik G
Sample the following comments made by VIK G in the comment section of various articles in this site.
VIK G’s PRO-FROMTPM.COM COMMENTS:
- “Although the admin and I have exchanged brief skirmishes in arguments, I can vouch for the admin’s statement. From my experience, he/she definitely does not edit any comments. Appreciate his/her transparency in that respect.”
- “This (fromtpm.com) is entertaining and enlightening stuff.”
- “It (fromtpm.com) has had a positive impact on me and has helped me increase and improve my knowledge of the word of God.”
- “That is actually a good practical solution – to have some method of helping victims get out and supporting them as they try to re-enter the real world.” [VIK G’s words in the context of helping Sisters who quit TPM full-time ministry]
- Br Vargis…Your comments are quite right and agreeable. No one with an objective mind will disagree. TPM is NOT a church. I repeat. It is NOT a church.
- TPM, just like any other organization that is called a “church”, is merely that – an organization.
- Christ said “I am the way and the truth and the life. He did not say “XYZ church is the way….”
- This site has helped me understand a lot of things and listen to other perspectives.
- I don’t agree with everything, but I come back hoping to find another morsel of good information.
- I disagree with anyone who says that Zion (as it is preached) is reserved for a specific group as defined by human criteria. I think that is an arrogant and self-serving statement. I personally know some TPM pastors who choose not to preach the concept of Zion because they simply do not believe it to be as it is made out to be.
- I am shocked to hear of the adventures of some of the people (TPM Workers) who have been named and shamed on this site.
- Their (fromtpm.com) frustrations are quite evident and TPM does not help the situation but aggravates it through a lack of vision and foresight.
Any reasonable person reading the above comments would have no doubts in believing that VIK G is a supporter of this site because he goes to the extent to say that TPM lacks vision and foresight. These statements, if he were to rehearse in the ears of a TPM White clad, would make him worthy to be called a “backslider” questioning the leadership and imminent punishment in the lines with Miriam.
VIK-G TRYING TO WALK THE MIDDLE PATH:
- Your suggestion of a debate is pointless. Neither side is going to accept the other, so it would be a futile effort and may only result in more division and strife.
- Forget about face-to-face debates. It is never going to happen. Neither side has the courage nor standing to do it.
- Zion – is there a question as to the existence of Zion? I am not sure. Who decides who goes to Zion or any of the other mansions in the kingdom of heaven? No pastor, “church” or website has the authority to do this. God will decide.
- I am shocked to hear of the adventures of some of the people who have been named and shamed on this site. However, the presentation of the same has been quite sensationalist. It reminds me of some click baiting techniques seen on the internet. I understand the motivation but do not agree with the methods.
- My faith in God has not been shaken enough to walk away. At the same time, I am not attached enough to TPM or any such entity to have any withdrawal symptoms
- TPM pastors/elders may choose to preach their own revelation which may disagree with me, but that is their choice.
- I take offence to your clubbing me with whatever you called “TPM fanatics”.
- Who decides who goes to Zion or any of the other mansions in the kingdom of heaven? No pastor, “church” or website has the authority to do this. God will decide.
- I may have mocked some of the commentators, but it was not intended to be offensive.
SAMPLE VIK G’S ENDEAVOR TO DEFEND TPM:
- The argument that TPM doctrines, songs and other material are published without attributing authorship is rubbish. This is not a new thing and it has been from the very beginning. However, whatever is published or sung is also done in public in front of hundreds and thousands of people. So, that cannot be qualified as secrecy
- Divine healing is a promise of God. Am I wrong? Laying conditions down, the Lord promised to heal his people. [Supporting TPMs heretic Divine Healing Doctrine]
- Celibacy is a matter of choice. If you don’t like it, don’t practice it. It is not WRONG to choose to be celibate. The apostles say that if one cannot control his/her urges, then let him/her marry. Is that not correct?
- Hierarchy of pastors is an administrative affair. It has nothing to do with doctrines.
- White dresses, grey suits, trousers and shirts – these are mere outwardly appearances which do not matter. You want to wear a clown suit? Go ahead. Your choice.
VIK-G ANTI-FROMTPM.COM COMMENTS:
- “This irks our FROMTPM friends, because their arguments against TPM doctrines are not getting any traction, they simply go after purported immoral activities. (By the way, some of these activities have been evidenced here and elsewhere, so there may be some truths to the matter). From TPM and its proponents have an obsession with celibacy, sex and communal living.”
- The only people hiding actually are the contributors and commentators of this website.
- The accusations that you level are against specific individuals – Alwyn de Alwis, TU Thomas, Abraham Mathew, MT Thomas, etc. with faces, names and addresses. However, the accusers are anonymous. Perhaps more than the accused, it is the accusers who are afraid if their “truth” and identities are revealed. The only reason I can think of why the accusers would continue to hide behind the cloak of online secrecy is because they continue to congregate with TPM in their respective places. “So, in effect Admin, Liberated, Redeemed, Franklin, No More Slave to Fear and the rest of this gang are the true wolves in sheep’s clothing”
- My own theory is that there are disgruntled and “liberated” TPM workers supporting this site and working behind the scenes.
- Rather than walk away, they (fromtpm.com) have donned the mantles of Paul and the other apostles to save only those who continue to congregate with TPM. They have no interest in anyone else. Doesn’t that strike you are odd? They have no interest in any other independent pentecostal churches or evangelists or other pseudo-Christian organizations.
- Perhaps you should emulate Paul in that respect as well, instead of hiding and spewing venom at anyone who disagrees with you or has another point of view.
- You can mock these comments as well and come up with all sorts of ripostes, which is the best that is expected of you.
Reverberation of Vik G Like Characters in the Scriptures
Vik G and King Saul
VIK G reminds me of the deranged King Saul who finds solace when David plays the harp and at the same time tries to kill him with a javelin. He pursues David to kill him but when cornered says “Is this the voice of my son David”.
VIK G’s Masters-the TPM Clergy also behave like King Saul, who spared Agag, and the best of the sheep, and of the oxen, and of the fatlings, and the lambs, and all that was good, and would not utterly destroy them: but everything that was vile and refuse, that they destroyed utterly. (1 Sam: 15:9). TPM clergy will take strict action against poor believers who don’t adhere to their doctrines but they will always pardon and facilitate rich believers/and their own clergymen like Joshua, even if they do grave mistakes.
Vik G and Herod
Herod was also a hypocrite because Mark:6: 20 says “For Herod feared John, knowing that he was a just man and an holy, and observed him; and when he heard him, he did many things, and heard him gladly.
It is clear that Herod observed John the Baptist, heard him and heard him gladly. But at the behest of Herodias, he had John beheaded.
VIK G type of people in TPM are the ones who gladly hear the truth from outside of TPM circle but cannot follow the truth as they have fornicated with the false doctrines of TPM.
Herod when he came to know that the King of the Jews had arrived he sent his soldiers who killed numerous children to keep his throne secure. Similarly, TPM is threatened that this site is exposing them, so they keep sending soldiers like VIK G to slander the innocent. Sample this comment by VIK G “ “So, in effect Admin, Liberated, Redeemed, Franklin, No More Slave to Fear and the rest of this gang are the true wolves in sheep’s clothing”
Vik G and the Chief Priests
Likewise also the chief priests mocking him, with the scribes and elders, said, “…. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him.”(Matt 27:41-42)
Now please compare the above statement of the chief priests with that of VIK G, “If you were truly out of the “cult” as you call it, truly “redeemed”, truly “liberated” and truly “no more slave to fear”, then you would have nothing to hide. You should be out there basking in the light of the glory of God’s word, proclaiming it from the rooftops.”
Chief Priests: “If he be the King of Israel”……. VIK G: “If you were truly out of the cult”
Chief Priests: ”come down from the cross” ….VIK G: “proclaiming it from the rooftops”
Chief Priests: “we will believe him”…………….. VIK G: “there basking in the light of the glory of God’s word”
The Chief Priests never believed that Jesus was the King of Israel and nor does VIK G believe that TPM is a CULT. Though there is a gap of 2000 years between the Chief Priests during Jesus time and VIK G, the spirit of intimidation is the same.
Vik G and the Demons
VIK G says to one of the commentators, “You ardently quote the scriptures and rightly so. Why don’t you keep doing that and go your way instead of obsessing over TPM and its fanatics? I’m sure you can find lots of people who have not been exposed to the word of God, to whom you can expound the word and possibly guide them to salvation – as we all ought to do. Instead of trying to point out the immoralities of TPM, perhaps you should try and preach the gospel to the gentiles of this world. I’m sure there is more fish in the oceans of the world, than in the ponds of TPM. Don’t you think your life will be more blessed by gaining some new souls for the kingdom of heaven?”
One can easily summarize that VIK G wants to convey that please leave TPM alone just like the devils said in Matt 8:29: 29 “And, behold, they (devils) cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God?”
VIk G and the Spirit of Roman Catholic Fanatics
VIK G in one of his comments said “Remember, Judas too had a purpose and place in the plan of God.”
Pope Benedict XVI on 18th Oct 2006 said “Even Judas negative role is part of God’s mysterious plan of salvation. God takes Judas’ inexcusable gesture as an occasion for the total donation of the Son for the redemption of the world.” (ref: Click here )
But the Bible in Matt:26: 24 says “…woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been good for that man if he had not been born.”
One can note the similarity in the thinking of VIK G and Pope which is quite contrary to what the Bible says.
The TPM Clergy and Fanatics cover up the evil deeds of their clergy with the example of Judas. Now sample what the Pope says “Here,is a final lesson: if even in the Church there is no lack of unworthy and false Christians, it is up to each of us to counterbalance the evil they commit with our own clear witness of Jesus Christ.“
But the scripture in 1 Cor:5: 11-13: says “But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat. For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person”.
The Bible says to put away that wicked person but TPM and Roman Catholics believe in peaceful coexistence of Darkness and Light. It is very clear that TPM shares an umbilical cord relationship with the Roman Catholics. (Check this out: https://youtu.be/z7rE5jRygqw )
Examples of Vik’s Own Doctrine and Spurning of Scriptures
We will quote some of the statements of VIK G which are in contrast to what the Scriptures command.
- VIK G and SALVATION BY WORKS
VIK G says, “In summary, each person must work towards his/her own salvation and place in the kingdom of heaven.”
VIK G says,”In order to be truly saved, one must be free of the bonds of all man-made structures – physical, social and psychological”
VIK G follows erroneous TPM doctrine of “Salvation by Works” whereas the Holy Bible says, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.” (Eph:2:8-10)
- VIK G and HIS REACTION TO FALSE TEACHINGS
VIK G says, “ If you believe that certain teachings are wrong, then pray for them and finally stand still and let God do this work.”
VIK G says, “TPM pastors/elders may choose to preach their own revelation which may disagree with me, but that is their choice. Is it grounds for me to leave the fellowship of TPM? The simple answer is “No”.
But the Bible never said to pray for the false teachers and leave it to God to throw them out.
Holy Bible says “If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.” (2 John 1:10-11). Also read Gal:1:8-9
- VIK G and DIVINE HEALING
VIK G says, “Divine healing is a promise of God”
Then why are so many TPM workers sick?
Is God unfaithful in His promise? God forbid.
- VIK G and HIS RESPONSE TO FALSE TEACHINGS
VIK G says, “Celibacy is a matter of choice. If you don’t like it, don’t practice it. It is not WRONG to choose to be celibate”
If Celibacy is a matter of choice then why TPM claims that their unmarried workers belong to the 144000 in Rev 14? If it is by choice then it means it is by works. Matt:19:11 says celibacy is a gift.
VIK G says,” I disagree with anyone who says that Zion (as it is preached) is reserved for a specific group as defined by human criteria. I think that is an arrogant and self-serving statement. I personally know some TPM pastors who choose not to preach the concept of Zion because they simply do not believe it to be as it is made out to be.”
Dear VIK G when you don’t believe in the basic premise of TPM then how are you keeping fellowship with them? Isn’t your fellowship hollow?
Dear VIK G, you said “I joined the debates because I enjoy serious discussion and would like to hear other points of view”.
And now that you heard ours can you give us clear Biblical answers?
Off late you have been crying hoarse at some of our readers/commentators using pseudo names but the way you sway in your comments from being a “fromtpm.com sympathizer” to a “TPM’s defender and sympathizer” it seems that VIK G is a pseudo name for MANY TPM FANATICS.
Well you may say that we come up with all types of ripostes but we would like to reiterate that….
“Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.” (Prov:26:5)
Finally we borrow words from your statement (“I may have mocked some of the commentators, but it was not intended to be offensive”) to say that this article is not intended to be offensive.