The Spell of Sinister Waters
The Pentecostal Mission is like a mystical river. From a surface level, the waters appear clean. People swimming inside it keep inviting others to jump into it. They say this is the best swimming pool in the world. Our rules will wash you and make you pure and clean. We do a lot of praying and praising. We are very religious. We do not watch TV, cinema. We don’t do this and that sin. We fast twice a week on Wednesday and Saturdays. Our waters are as pure as it used to be in times of apostles of Jesus. This, however, is just a view from the surface. From above the waters of TPM river indeed appears bleached and uncontaminated. But the danger is that the water beneath the surface is quite demonic. It enchants the people swimming inside it to turn them like frogs in a boiling bathtub. Until they die they cannot sense the toxic smell of the water that is having a toll on their minds. The sinister stink of the river makes people numb to evil waters. Their conscience is dead. Their heart is darkened. They are blind. They cannot see that God is departed. ICHABOD!
Pharisees of Israel were swimming in a similar river like the TPM River. Jesus rebuked them for their dead conscience. Their ability to detect sin was crookedly distorted. He said unto them, “You blind fools, what needs more attention, this or that (Matt 23:25-27).” For them, tithing money to temples was more important than giving that money to helpless people (Matt 23:23). They could swallow an entire unclean animal like a camel but made a lot of fuss about eating unclean animal of the size of small mosquito (Matt 23:24). For them, washing of hands was more important than cleaning inner defilements of adultery, immorality, false witness, blasphemies etc (Matthew 15:1, 2, 10-15). They had a distorted sense of good and evil like TPM. Like TPM, they laid more importance to straightening of teeth than healing crooked morals.
Allow me to show that TPM believers have also developed a distorted sense of holy/unholy, and right/ wrong.
Distorted Sense of Holy and Unholy in TPM Fellowship
It is a goose egg for TPM believers if the centre pastor is caught committing sexual sins. However, the believer’s blood begins to boil when we see a sister wearing jeans and coming to the church. A Sunday school kid dancing his heart out to a movie tune is to be rebuked than a sister covering up sexual misadventures of church ministers. The TPM sense of good and evil is so lopsided that the following are criminal and evil
- taking communion in another church
- reading a novel
- Wearing a black T-shirt or red jacket on a Sunday morning
We cannot stay silent when we see a believer sister wear jewellery but our lips are sealed with steel chains when we hear adultery, fornication, blasphemy and false teachings inside the church. Listen to the audio below(in Hindi), in which a TPM saint, is admonishing members, that watching cartoon is an outrageous crime. He also says attending worship meeting in the church apart from TPM will meet merciless punishment in hell. This is based on the Trance given by the TPM God.
Few samples of crooked conscience in TPM Fellowship
- Here is a story inspired by a true incident in TPM in Kerala, many years back in Trivandrum. A TPM nun became pregnant by a male worker. When her sins started revealing through her bloating stomach, mother in charge began to cover up this act. Her lips to admonish believer getting married outside TPM were once wide open for rebuke, but when it came to abominable illegitimate childbirth in faith home she put duct tape in her own mouth. The nun was forced to go out and the Male worker was transferred.
- TPM Pastor Emmanuel (who died in a road accident while he was In Charge of Chennai Kellys FH) when he was in Bangalore Center ended up in a physical relationship with Sis Sherly (who is a singer in Bangalore Center Convention) at Rajaji local FH in Bangalore Center in 2001-02. This was brought to the knowledge of the then Center Pastor Selvam who did not want to send off the talented Emmanuel from the ministry as he was a great help in the local language. Late Pastor Jasper (he was Asst. in Bangalore Center) played a pivotal role in clandestinely covering up the product of the illegitimate relationship! Moreover, Emmanuel didn’t go unpunished…he was given a token punishment of 6 months in Center FH. (As Testified by an ex-TPM Minister)
- One TPM Brother Andrew and Sis Shakeela (both are in Bangalore Center now) were brought to the then Bangalore Center Pastor Mohandas in the year 2009 for having a physical relationship while they were in Sanduru Local in Bangalore Center. The In-Charge Moopathy whispered into my ears that Sister Shakeela had to undergo an abortion. Let me tell you both Andrew and Shakeela still continue their acts with different people. (As Testified by an ex-TPM Minister)
- Do you know what happens if a boy or girl blows a whistle? Believers will start getting irritated. They feel begin to feel sad and angry. Clouds of smoke will come out from their nostril. They will take actions not to admonish the culprit but the whistle-blower. They will curse saying “Don’t speak against the saint,” or “God will punish you” or “don’t play with fire,” or “you Lucifer,” etc, etc. The voice of truth revealer will be lynched to silence by TPM believers but the voice of hypocrite saint doing adultery will be given ears.
- This is another real event. Two years back a worker sister serving in Nagpur was punished by the TPM leader. Punishment brought such a mental trauma upon her, that she ended up being paralyzed. Do you know why was she traumatized? The story goes like this. She was serving as an elder sister in one local. Junior sister and the in-charge male worker were involved in a roaring affair. Unable to control their passions the junior sister eloped with the male in-charge. And this was the reason why she was held responsible. According to the crooked conscience of TPM leaders, this elder sister was to be held accountable for natural passions that arose between young man and woman. It was not their doctrine of forced celibacy of ministers which was responsible. Such is the crooked conscience of TPM that culprit escapes and innocent suffers!
- Another version of a similar story is that of Pastor Thomaskutty, written earlier as an article on his site (click here). In his childhood days, Pastor Thomas saw TPM workers (male and female minister) sleep in one bed. When the consecrated couple became aware of Thomaskutty’s knowledge of their sensual nights, he was beaten badly, and falsely accused of having stolen 2 Rs. He was not given food, and believers were instructed not to help a thief like him. All the believers then persecute the little boy Thomaskutty but kept honouring the saints celebrating sensual nights. In yet another incident highlighted in this website, a junior brother witnessed an affair of a centre pastor and a sister. He didn’t say anything to the Pastor, but he made it known to the sister. This resulted in his transfer, persecution and final exit from TPM. Culprit escapes and the victim suffers in TPM. And no one says a word with his mouth.
Crooked Conscience of the TPM Pharisees and Jesus time Pharisees
Here is a point by point summarized similarity in crooked conscience of TPM believers and Pharisees.
- It was criminal according to the distorted morality of Pharisees to eat food without washing of hands! Jesus criticized them for not stressing on murders & fornication which is greater defilement (Matt 15:2, 18). Same goes with TPM! Wearing jeans is sin in TPM! A kid watching cartoon will go to hell according to TPM! Marrying outside TPM is a punishable offence. Taking communion in other church, taking medicine is a sin to be punished publically. But a pastor committing sexual sins is declared innocent in TPM even after giving a number of proofs. A “saint” who has murdered another “Saint”(Kangaraj) or another worker silently is protected by TPM. These people can drink up an entire unclean animal (as big as a camel), but they will make it a holiness issue if one were to swallow a tiny unclean fly (Matt 23:24). Isn’t it enough evidence that the collective conscience of TPM is seared with a hot iron rod?
- It was sinful for Pharisees to not give tithes; omission of weightier matters like the omission of justice for afflicted and mercy was nothing for them (Matt 23:23). Isn’t the same evil spirit found in TPM, which stresses too much on curses of not giving tithes, but omit the weightier things of spreading love and standing for the victim? Isn’t it enough evidence that the collective conscience of TPM is seared with a hot iron rod?
- Such was the distorted conscience of the scribes and the Pharisees, that they sided with a murderer Barabbas and demanded an arrest for Jesus (John 18:40). Isn’t the same thing is TPM, where culprits are sanctified and those who speak of truth are hanged over woods of persecution? The whistleblower is termed as Lucifer, devil but the immoral leaders are labelled as God’s messengers! Isn’t it enough evidence that the collective conscience of TPM is seared with a hot iron rod?
The Leaven of Doctrines/Indoctrination make you Evil
Jesus called the Pharisees as blind guides. Blind because they could not see what is sin and what is not! They called it a sin which was not and called it not a sin which was a sin. Not helping poor parents was not sin but not tithing. Swallowing entire camel was not a sin for them but swallowing a little fly. Covering up sexual immorality is not sin but whistleblowing is sin.
Jesus said to stay away from the leaven of the Pharisees which was their doctrine (Matt 16:11-12). It was their doctrines and teachings that made the people numb to the abominable sins. It was their doctrines and teachings that made them swallow entire unclean animal like a camel but make a lot of fuss about eating unclean insect of the size of a fly (Matt 23:24). As Paul said a little leaven leavens the whole lump (Gal 5:9). A bad fish makes the whole pond smell rotten. An evil company makes you evil like itself. Wrong doctrines turn you into a man with a distorted sense of holy and unholy. Brainwashing and indoctrination make a terrorist bomb on human society. A hate speech circulated to a crowd on WhatsApp and social media makes mob cow vigilante. The more you stay swimming in TPM river, the more sinister smell of water will take its toll on your mind. The more you stay in TPM, the more insensitive you will become to what is evil. You will become like your idols whom you exalt (our saints our church….so on and on), (Psalms 115:8, 135:18).
Ichabod – The Glory Departs and the Heart is Darkened
Apostle Paul writes, on knowing God they gave not glory to God so their foolish heart was darkened (Rom 1:21). Foolish heart becoming dark means their conscience to detect sin became dead. They called evil as good and good as evil. Like Pharisees and TPM fellowship, they (gentiles about whom Paul is writing) started swallowing a camel and fussing over the fly. Claiming to be wise they became fools (Romans 1:22)… Claiming to be holy they became impure. Claiming to be the best church they became the worst church…. Their foolish heart was darkened. God then gave them up (Rom 1:24,26). When the church leaders of Samuel’s days committed sin in the tent of the Lord (sons of Eli), God also gave them up. He left their company… The ark was taken away… God’s Spirit would not always strive with children of men..(Gen 6:3)
And she named the child Ichabod, saying, The glory is departed from Israel: because the ark of God was taken, and because of her father in law and her husband (1 Sam 4:21 ).
Dear TPM Believers,
Every time you take the Holy Communion, a portion of the scripture is read for you which is what I would like to remind you now.
But if we judged ourselves rightly, we would not be judged.1 Cor 11:31
To escape the fierceness of God’s judgement, you need to heed to the warnings and judge yourself. Make correction as per the reproof and rebuke (2 Tim 3:16). However, you have chosen the path of Eli by saying that Let God Judge, Who are we to Judge, you are asking for his fierce judgement upon you.
………“He is the Lord; let him do what is good in his eyes.”1 Sam 3:18
So now that TPM Believers and Clergy has desisted to Judge themselves, Let God Judge as they have asked.