It started off with accusing us of manufacturing fake news. The blindness of TPM Fanatics was so deep that they even went to think that the Whatsapp clips were morphed pictures. They could not bear to see their Idols being smashed by a website. Obviously, we were hitting at the foundation of their organizational setup. We still challenge to prove even one of our articles fake. 90% of our articles are hitting at the false doctrines on which the organization is established. The rest of the 10% of articles are based on exposing the stinking fruits produced by the organization. We believe that ALL OF THE FRUITS IN TPM are at different stages of corruption. White dress concealment and honey-dripped words will no more be your defence.
After reading yesterday’s testimony about Kumari, you would have realized how quickly they can switch modes. On one occasion, they are at their carnal best. Suddenly, when the occasion demands, they become super-spiritual. The more you are a hypocrite, the seamless the switch between modes. If you are dealing with such people, you are either an ENABLER or a VICTIM. These Clergies are basically PREDATORS by Nature. Every believer of TPM is an ENABLER. Some are Victims. Many of the Junior clergies are Victims and progressively, they too learn to adapt to the situation and become PREDATORS themselves.
Some of the Tools used by these white-clads are as follows.
- Outright Lies will be told by the clergy in such a way that you will be thinking that the contrary information that you have is a lie and the clergy is right/truthful.
- Deception is employed to a great extent where they strategise and implement plans on how to keep you in their grip.
- Cruelty especially to juniors. You need to get into their inside chambers to know the abuse that is happening within.
- Lasciviousness and immoral life is something that you will not miss if you get closer to them. Their Fake home life is just a breeding ground for that.
- False Promises to people and authorities to get their things moving with no intention of fulfilling those promises.
- Holy Acting as if they are some angel who came from heaven and is not worried about the stink around them.
- Concealment of relevant information and misguiding with wrong information
- Acting as Victims when they are themselves the perpetrators.
Their tongue is a deadly arrow;Jer 9:8
it speaks deceitfully.
With their mouths they all speak cordially to their neighbours,
but in their hearts they set traps for them.
Notice the image where venom is spoken as words of peace. You are least aware that you are the victim of this system.
Table of Contents
The Mode Switching Evidence
Now consider this sermon by our Holy Man Joshua. I wish he listened to it himself. This was recorded 6 months back in which he is preaching at a funeral. Of course, he was even then sexually exploiting the victim. Can you even in your imagination get the thought of the Carnal Man he is? But he is not an exception. The rest is the same. Their white dress and the organizational setup will delude you to an extent that you will feel fromtpm.com is your own mortal enemy. We are here to tell you the truth as we know it.
Now, this is the same man who is enjoying a nice hotel stay with his hidden wife at your expense, which you offered up to appease a god who threatens to harm you for not paying the tithe. Remember the God of The Pentecostal Mission article?
The Hypocrisy of the Chief
Look at this text message. We had shown it earlier too. It clearly says that Abraham is informed of this Indonesian adventure by Joshua.
Now let us see how the Chief Pastor (Abraham Mathew) corrected the situation. He secured the life of his own clergy at the expense of the victim. We also have reasonable ground to believe that Sister Kumari had explained to him about the complaint. He safely ignored the plea of the victim thinking time will cover it up. Look at this text message from Joshua to the victim. Is this the religious leader you are following? When it comes to a critical matter, he will ensure that his clergy is safe. He will not bother about anybody who is sacrificed for his organization’s reputation. HE IS WICKED TO THE CORE.
So now you know why the Chief Pastor has been in a tight situation after the expose of his right-hand man in Singapore? Even if Joshua is made to exit, he will be given a golden handshake. And you believers of Singapore can keep crying as it was never your money.
In an organization where the top clergy are involved in the cover-up, you have nothing to gain by being part of it. You are either an Enabler or a Victim.
Woe to those who enact evil statutesIsa 10:1-2
And to those who constantly record unjust decisions,
So as to deprive the needy of justice
And rob the poor of My people of their rights,
So that widows may be their spoil
And that they may plunder the orphans.