Try explaining the features of the beast above. It will be a tough job. Similarly, it is tough to explain different features of the TPM Beast. As mentioned in many articles, TPM Stands or Falls with its False God – “Zion”. To establish this false God among ignorant people, they need committed foot soldiers. So these foot soldiers are expected to be brainwashed. One part of the brainwashing exercise is to keep rehashing the same concept in different ways. It is like a picture which when seen through different angles, gives you an impression that it is staring at you.
Click here to know some tricks used by TPM Ministers to trick people into their ministry. One of their last tricks to push the person from indecisiveness to the cult ministry is giving him all kinds of false promises of Zion combined with some melodious music in large conventions like Irumbuliyur. The testimonies are also vetted by the chiefs and confirmed that it has enough honey traps to get the hovering fly in. As usual, it has to be a dishonest representation of their life to get the victim to sign the dotted line. Somehow they have to replenish the depleting workforce.
Dream Gate of the Cult
People often see dreams and visions which act as the visa to enter TPM’s Dragon Kingdom. It is true that God speaks through dreams and visions. God spoke to Jacob through a dream. He spoke to Joseph through a dream. God appeared to Solomon in a dream. In The New Testament, we see God spoke to Peter and Cornelius through visions. Then we have many dreams given to Paul recorded in the Acts of Apostles. But scriptures are equally clear that not all dreams are from God.
Just as God uses dreams to communicate to you, the same realm can be utilized by the wicked forces of darkness to manipulate you.
For a dream cometh through the multitude of business, and a fool’s voice is known by multitude of words. (Ecclesiastics 5:3).
Jeremiah prophecies that Then the Lord said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart. (Jeremiah 14:14).”
“For thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Let not your prophets and your diviners, that be in the midst of you, deceive you, neither hearken to your dreams which ye cause to be dreamed. (Jeremiah 29:8).”
This possibly means that if you have some aspirations then your subconscious mind, it may result as a dream for you. You may be a creator of your own dream. Your temptations will lead you into the trap set for you.
Interpretation Gate of the Cult
There is a testimony of a TPM Worker sister. This sister was born and brought up in TPM by very strict parents. She will prophesy during regular meetings. She saw a vision in which she was dressed as a bride but there was no bridegroom. She shared this dream with a Worker sister and was given an explanation that she is for Jesus and she doesn’t have a husband in this world. She joined ministry during 2015.
Such is the case for many TPM workers. They are pushed through the interpretation gate of TPM by vested interests. It is easy to twist the interpretation to the desired goal.
If you happen to see a dream and is not sure of the interpretation, you need to be at least, smart like King Nebuchadnezzar, especially when you are asking TPM Ministers. He had many magicians and astrologers in his kingdom. He knew that they would speak misleading and wicked things.
If you do not tell me the dream, there is only one penalty for you. You have conspired to tell me misleading and wicked things, hoping the situation will change. So then, tell me the dream, and I will know that you can interpret it for me.” Dan 2:9
Therefore, he asked them to tell the dream and then he would know that they can interpret it too. Otherwise, who knows whether their interpretation is right or their own imagination? Similarly, if TPM servants claim themselves as God’s ministers in whom God dwells, and if the vision or dream is given by God, then they will be able to pray to God like Daniel, and he will reveal them the dream and its interpretation. Otherwise, they will trap you into their own system. You will run like an ox to the slaughterhouse (Prov 7:22).
T U Thomas has been boasting of not dwelling in the Flesh and comparing his clergy with Daniel (Dan 2:11). It’s time to test these boasters.
The Dotted Line
When someone joins TPM ministry, they are made to fill a form (as a legal procedure). Few of them fill false information in this form. I mean they lie! I personally know one such liar, who filled in lying details in this form. Now he is currently a saint/apostle in TPM. The Center pastor knew this lie. He was the one who approved this lie, as this liar was his candidate. One might wonder why didn’t the Holy Spirit reveal this truth to the Chief Pastor of TPM.
Did not Peter question Ananias and Sapphira “Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land? (Acts 5:3)”. How could the TPM Chief Pastor ordain this person by keeping his hand over his head?
Anyways, after they fill the form and their forms are scrutinized, they have a selection process. An interview is conducted. They will be asked about their calling verse or calling prophecy or calling the dream. TPM bosses will then either accept him/her into their ministry or reject his/her application. It’s really easy to get in with some bluffs. For example, if a person is asked how did he know God called him for TPM’s ministry, and he replies “I saw myself in white coloured clothes and a heard a voice saying “Whoever will come after me let him deny me and take up his cross” then he will clear the interview stage. This is a normal verse and a normal dream, which you can say and enter TPM ministry.
However, if the new aspirant says “I saw Zion,” then they might ask him “What was the shape of Zion?”. And If he replies “A square four-walled city (Rev 21:16),” then they will reject him. They will say “No! Zion is rhombus-shaped, because it is in TPM doctrine books, – like mountain kept above the inverted mountain.” Then finally there is an ordination process, in which the chief pastor’s hand must rest upon aspirant (Check this article — click here).
Feeding the Cult
Now this TPM Beast is a big monster. It feeds on the life of ignorant people. It takes pleasure in your pain. It will not let you rest. It’s a hard taskmaster who feeds on your blood and sweat. Now consider few sisters who entered the Dragon through the Dream Gate and Interpretation gates. They spend their lives for the CULT and Die for the CULT. There is no Jesus in it. They misuse the name of Jesus to fool people who do not know him. Every life in the cult is EXPLOITED for the Beast system it feeds on. The Entry to TPM is smooth as ever. But rarely do the victims know that their exit (if any) will be wrought with pain and insults.
If the ministering style of TPM matches with that of the scripture, then there is no danger. ELSE beware of the DECEPTION. Now consider what is the New Testament Pattern and what is the TPM Pattern. Let us investigate these two patterns.
New Testament Pattern
Let us go through biblical ministerial methods/patterns. You can later decide which kind of service you want to offer to God. In New Testament Church we have three basic ways you can minister or serve God.
- Firstly, each and every member of the body of Christ has one or other gift given by the Spirit of God, for the edification of the whole church. To some, he gave apostles, to others as prophets and so on (I Corinthians 12:5-10, 28). You and I cannot say my job is to live a comfortable life, produce children and be a silent spectator in a Christian fellowship. All are expected to do in whatever way Holy Spirit imparts gifts to them (I Cor 12:11) for the edification of the universal church.
- Next is something we call as bishop or deacon for the local assembling of Disciples of Christ (church). Rules of setting up of Deacon or Bishop are given in epistle of Timothy (1 Tim 3). Again you don’t need any special dream or vision for this type of ministry.
- Finally, we have Apostles (ἀπόστολος) means “messengers” or “ones sent with the message.” We can call them “missionaries.” This ministry is different from the ministry of deacon or bishop. Jesus had seventy disciples, who followed him forsaking their families, homes, but he separated 12 out of these 70. We also have Paul and Barnabas being separated from rest other disciples. Holy Spirit said “…Separate unto me Paul and Barnabas for the work I have called them (Acts 13:2).”
So we can sum the pattern of the New Testament church as.
- Apostleship (We may call them in our modern language Missionaries). They help plant new churches in new places (not spread their own kingdom).
- Bishops and Deacons (local pasturing over the church) (I Timothy 3)
- All followers of Jesus, Imparted with gifts of Holy Spirit for the edification of the church. Nobody is called to be as the Audience.
- What then shall we say, brothers and sisters? When you come together, each of you has a hymn, or a word of instruction, a revelation, a tongue or an interpretation. Everything must be done so that the church may be built up. 1 Cor 14:26
Institutional Catholic ministry in contrast to Apostolic Independent ministry
TPM ministry is similar to Catholic Church ministry. Both Catholics and TPM falsely claim that they are doing apostolic ministry. (Check this) Apostles were independent of each other. They were not in control by other apostles. They did not work for any institution. As Holy Spirit inspired them, so they went from one place to another preaching simple gospel of Jesus Christ and winning souls for Christ instead of making people desire to rise to the level of Jesus. In TPM, you will be in strict control of your superiors. You will have to preach TPM doctrines. If you preach anything else you will be questioned, punished and thrown out of TPM. You will have to live in cloistered buildings and will be bound by the rules and regulations of TPM. If the Holy Spirit inspires you to go to a village and preach Jesus, you won’t be able to do it as you will need the permission of the Center Pastor. If he gives you permission once and then next time if you feel to do the same, then the Center pastor will say “Oh! So you think you are a great preacher? Control your pride.” If you are sister and you feel the urging of Holy Spirit to share the gospel with lost people in a village near you, or tell to the person in the market, then the elder sister will manipulate and control you. She will say “Why did you talk to that man? He is your husband or what? Is there no brother to share the gospel. Am I dead?”
- Like Catholic nuns, you cannot marry…. Apostles on the other hand, married and lived with their wives (1 Cor 9:5)
- Like Catholic nuns, you live in institutional buildings. Apostles lived with their family
- Like Catholics, you will have to climb the ladder of promotion as you continue in TPM ministry … Apostles, on the other hand, had no hierarchical structure and worked independently
Click here to see how TPM ministry is similar to Catholic ministry.
If you still want to join TPM ministry, you can join it at your own peril. But do read following articles before joining it.
- After you get selected as a TPM minister, you will have to work hard as a donkey for two years. After that, you may get posted into a new location, where you will have to work as a servant, driver, cook, maid, laundryman, a doorkeeper in white uniforms. To know more what happens later click here.
- If you are a sister, then go through these two articles before entering TPM ministry. Article one and Article two.
- To make your final step easier, they will embark you to a love bombing trip (click here to read).
- Additionally, you may also need to know the history of TPM (click here to read its history)