In the last article, we referred to the Pied Piper of TPM pulling out jewels from their young people, with a biblical twist. But TPM’s control does not end with the Jewel removing part only. It goes much deeper. There is a passage in Colossians which you cannot read without thinking of TPM as a fulfilment to it.
18 Let no one disqualify you, insisting on asceticism and worship of angels, going on in detail about visions,[a] puffed up without reason by his sensuous mind, 19 and not holding fast to the Head, from whom the whole body, nourished and knit together through its joints and ligaments, grows with a growth that is from God.20 If with Christ you died to the elemental spirits of the world, why, as if you were still alive in the world, do you submit to regulations— 21 “DO NOT HANDLE, DO NOT TASTE, DO NOT TOUCH” 22 (referring to things that all perish as they are used)—according to human precepts and teachings?23 These have indeed an appearance of wisdom in promoting self-made religion and asceticism and severity to the body, but they are of no value in stopping the indulgence of the flesh. Col 2:18-23
What is Asceticism and how does it relate to TPM?
Let us get the dictionary meaning of the word. Please focus on the highlighted part.
A Christian’s self-denial is saying “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age, (Titus 2:12). However, Asceticism is the one that takes self-denial to a sinful extreme and throws the baby with the bathtub. We are expected to keep our desires within the parameters prescribed by God and fully enjoy the things that God has provided (1 Tim 6:17).
Asceticism is a hallmark of some people who have bought into a satanic lie that they can ATTAIN a High Spiritual or Divine status which others cannot. This satanic lie was the first lie we see in the Bible.
“For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” Gen 3:5
I have heard umpteen sermons in TPM which the focus was to “BE LIKE GOD”. They think it is below their standard to preach about Salvation which all other Christians are preaching. So naturally, the TPM Clergy will have to do something which is different from the other Christians, as they claim to perfect the bride.
So what is the Formula “To be like God”?
They cannot trust what Christ gives us freely, as that is something every Christian gets irrespective of the denomination. Therefore, they have to switch to something by which they have to ATTAIN themselves that position. As Paul mentioned, they have to bring in regulations which if followed, can promise you a better and higher place in the hereafter. There is a list of DO NOTs which you will not find in the Scriptures unless you have a special hermeneutics like that of Pastor M T Thomas or T U Thomas.
The following are the DO NOTs for all TPM believers.
- Do Not Wear Jewelry
- Do Not Wear Colored Clothes to Faith Home.
- Do not wear Red Clothes anytime (This is MT Thomas Logic. He says Red symbolizes the Harlot of Rev 17)
- Do Not watch Movies
- Do Not watch TV.
- Do Not read Magazines of other Churches
- Do Not consume Medicine
- Do Not use WhatsApp/Facebook
- Do Not read websites that write against TPM (Pointing to this site)
- Do Not have Sex with your spouse but Sex is absolutely forbidden for Saturdays and Sundays.
- Do not eat your breakfast on Sundays.
- Do Not question the Clergy
- Do Not have moustaches and beards.
- Do Not attend other church’s meetings.
- Do Not take communion in other churches.
- Do Not celebrate Birthdays.
- Do Not decorate your homes.
- Do Not have floral decorations at the wedding venue, cars and cards.
- Do Not wear coloured Coat, Blazers, Sarees etc if you are the bride or the groom of the wedding. You will have to wear a white shirt, trouser and saree. The Saree should be an exact replica of the Faith Home Sisters.
- Do Not frame and display the photographs of your dead parents/siblings/spouse/children in your home.
- Do Not get into Sport and Games or Physical Exercises.
- Do Not go for Tours and Picnics.
- Do Not get married to a person outside TPM
- Do Not colour your hair.
- Do Not wear Jeans.
- Do Not…Do Not…Do Not…
The Spirit within the TPM Clergy is of the old serpent who said: “I will raise my throne above the stars of God“. He does not want to be counted as one of the stars. As the Clergy has to ATTAIN a Higher Spiritual level(They will replace the Holy Spirit in Eternity), they, therefore, have to do More of DO NOTs. These include the following apart from the above ones.
- Do Not Marry
- Do Not Stay Married
- Do Not look after/care for your aged parents
- Do Not live in your own house. Sell it and give to the Organization for Monastery.
- Do Not cooperate with other Christians.
- Do Not eat with the Believers
- Do Not esteem others better than yourself. You are of course on your way to Zion whereas they are going to insignificant places.
- Do Not wear Normal dresses as others. You have a clergy dress
- Do Not Work to earn your bread. The foolish believers will feed you to the full.
- Do Not use Mobiles and Laptops.
- Do Not attend marriages if you are new into the Clergy. Attending Marriages can make you feel desiring marriage and feel betrayed.
- Do Not ever stop wearing white Clothes even in non-religious time. Absolutely NO Colour.
- Do Not keep anything with you which you have purchased. Give it to someone else and exchange it with another material. This is the consecration of a New Worker.
- Do Not Keep your Bible with you. Again Consecration of the new worker.
- Do Not wash clothes of a brother who is less than 10 years in ministry(for sisters and vice-versa). The spirit of Adultery may grab you.
- Do Not sing songs made by other churches.
- Do Not eat at a Restaurant.
- Do Not keep the photographs of your family members with you (for New workers).
- Do Not…Do Not…Do Not…
Result of Asceticism
The above-quoted verses from Colossians tell us the result of such “Forced up asceticism” based on someone’s understanding of asceticism. It is easy to verify that without any issues. We are not against anybody who had desired to separate from many things by their own conviction. Such things could be because of the will of God in a particular person’s life.
Puffed up without reason by his sensuous mind
Verse 18 says this is one such effect. Do we really need to break our head to find this effect? Almost all of TPM Ministers are this kind. You can either find this in their deed or their speech. Right from the top to the bottom, this group is having an attitude which you cannot miss out. These people are diametrically opposite to Christ in all their behaviours. Consider the following verses and see how your Clergy takes you to the opposite direction.
- What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder. Mark 10:9
- 15 While Jesus was having dinner at Levi’s house, many tax collectors and sinners were eating with him and his disciples, for there were many who followed him. 16 When the teachers of the law who were Pharisees saw him eating with the sinners and tax collectors, they asked his disciples: “Why does he eat with tax collectors and sinners?” Mark 2:15-16
- 26 When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to her, “Woman,[a] here is your son,” 27 and to the disciple, “Here is your mother.” From that time on, this disciple took her into his home. John 19:26-27
- 38 “Teacher,” said John, “we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop because he was not one of us.” 39 “Do not stop him,” Jesus said. “For no one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me, 40 for whoever is not against us is for us. Mark 9:38-40
- But when the apostles Barnabas and Paul heard of this, they tore their clothes and rushed out into the crowd, shouting: 15 “Friends, why are you doing this? We too are only human, like you. We are bringing you good news, telling you to turn from these worthless things to the living God, who made the heavens and the earth and the sea and everything in them. Acts 14:14-15
- 11 We hear that some among you are idle and disruptive. They are not busy; they are busybodies. 12 Such people, we command and urge in the Lord Jesus Christ to settle down and earn the food they eat. 13 And as for you, brothers and sisters, never tire of doing what is good. 2 Thess 3:11-13
- They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth. 1 Timothy 4:3
- Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 2 Tim 3:3
And not holding fast to the Head
Verse 19 says such people do not hold fast to the Head. The reason for such a situation is pretty simple. They think they are special and their Asceticism is going to put them in a special league which other Christians are not. THEY ARE A SEPARATE BODY ALTOGETHER. Jesus is not their HEAD.
- It should not be surprising that they have a NEW Chief Shepherd (Chief Pastor)
- Only the Clergy of that organization will see the Father’s Face. The others can get a reflection from you to know that.
- Only your Clergy have the copyright to prepare the Bride of Christ (TPM Hermeneutics of Col 1:28)
- They have a Doctrine which exalts themselves above the brethren.
- They have a Doctrine which kills people in the Name of God.
- They will not give you communion if you happened to take communion with other Christian Brethren, proving that they are not part of the same Body.
- Their Doctrine allows them to reserve seats on the throne of God which Jesus was unable/unwilling to do and Satan always aimed to do. (Mark 10:40, Isa 14:13 )
- They try to control every aspect of your life with the threat of forfeiting your seat in heaven. Listen to this audio where Teju thinks that Dresses which are non-white will get your applecart to heaven stopped. Moreover, it’s ironical that he associates white with cheap and coloured with costly. I am yet to understand that Logic. Check out what I got from a Google search.
Paul the Apostle says that Asceticism indeed has an appearance of wisdom in PROMOTING SELF-MADE RELIGION and asceticism and severity to the body, but they are of no value in stopping the indulgence of the flesh. Col 2:23
Let it be known that the ones in TPM are following a SELF MADE RELIGION and this has no connection with the Head Jesus Christ. Do you want to follow a failed ideology which is founded by the Sands of Paul & Alwyn? Why do you want to override the Solid Rock Jesus and follow Another Gospel which they have branded as Apostolic Doctrine and Consecration? TPM is not a whit behind the cappuccino monks of Rome who displays the saints who died as a result of severe penance in their monastery. I guess there would be a great crowd in Zion with competing religions laying claim to it.
Play the audio to hear Tamil Translation summary of the above article:
இந்த படிப்பினையை தமிழில் கேட்க கீழே கிளிக் செய்யவும்
The unpacking of TPM the anti-christian cult at its best. He that hath an ear, let him hear.
What more evidence one needs to realise that TPM is a cult and is anti christian.
Luke 7:32 They are like unto children sitting in the marketplace, and calling one to another, and saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned to you, and ye have not wept.
Brilliant writing, Brother, God bless you.
This morning as I was reading Col 2: 20-21 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,(touch not ; taste not ; handle not ; I found that it was REFERENCED to I Tim 4:3 which states “forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth”.
This links all dots to prove that the current Asceticism professed by them as consecration is truly counterfeit and anti to above Words.
There are basically 5 groups of people:
1) Who are too young whose passions have not risen yet.
2) Who are too old that these passions have subsided.
3) Who are ignorant, not knowing what is going on.
4) Who are not normal – psychological challenges.
5) Who are lying.
And then there are Spiritual Giants who are not disctracted by anyone, or anything, for the imagination of his thoughts are different than the above 5.
The content we gather through our senses of sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch have different effects based on the above category. One who does not discipline his senses to living Holy under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, will always be subjected to these senses. [The Spirit of God is ‘holy’ (I need to correct this whenever I type ‘Holy Spirit’, cause from a tpmite lens, ‘unknown tongues’ is what they gather by ‘Holy Spirit)’].
20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.”
Modesty – Suppose you are in your house in your shorts or nightie gown, and someone knocks at the door, we immediately look for a shirt or a better clothe to address the person. Or we will say to our brother or sister to open the door instead. This is being modest (shamefacedness). No one says ‘hold on, just a minute’ to take their expensive apparel, jewelry, mobile, shoes, and what nots. Someone who has seared his/her conscience will not have an issue with wearing shorts on the road. Now, I am not telling that wearing shorts on the road is wrong, that is something each individual decides as ‘modest’ or ‘immodest’ for that matter. So we need to look out for two things, one for ourselves (how we value), and two for the impact we have on others (valuing others), whether it be beard, moustache, jewelry, clothes, or anything related to our outward appearance.
In the bible there are bad traditions and good traditions.
Bad traditions are those that are going against God’s word or adding to God’s word and forcing it upon others. Eg: Mark 7:5-8
And the Pharisees and the scribes asked him, “Why do your disciples not walk according to the tradition of the elders, but eat with defiled hands?” 6 And he said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written,
“‘This people honors me with their lips,
but their heart is far from me;
in vain do they worship me,
teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’
8 You leave the commandment of God and hold to the tradition of men.”
Good traditions are those that have been laid down by Apostles as God inspired examples for the churches of God, which is why Paul in 1 Cor 11:2, praises the Church of Corinth for keeping the traditions that was instructed to them.
Discern spiritually what is the best way to dress keeping in mind of other brothers and sisters, as Paul wanted to give up meat for the sake of others if it put a brother to stumble.
“1 Cor 8:13 Therefore, if food makes my brother stumble, I will never again eat meat, lest I make my brother stumble.”
There are spiritually weak and there are spiritually strong in a gathering. What we think is trivial could be devastating or trigger points of spiritual disasters to others.
Each of the above ‘do nots’ that are related to our basic senses, have different effects on each individual based on the above mentioned 5 categories.
One brother might believe ‘movies are bad for Christian life’, and that is because of his own experience on that topic. While it is true, that the content we watch (be it whatsapp, facebook, youtube, sports, games or on the tv), influence our lives (if not drastically), as all of our sense is a neurological connected hybrid network.
For eg: Before you retire to bed, watching a horror or a violent or a sexually provocative movie, or a sport versus a decent video or informational documentary, or even better listening to 5 chapters of audio bible at a slow understandable pace has two opposite effects on a Christian. Our subconscious thoughts during sleep, mirror the visuals we experiened, subjecting our mind (not limited) to fear, panic, sensuality or relaxation. That is why most of us are carried away in our anxiety, stress and emotional instability over the past.
I highly recommend reading Psalms 1-41 on the ‘The Way of the Righteous and the End of the Ungodly”. It gives much clarity on all of these things.
Being associated with anything Non-TPM is to be set free. To be ‘No more a slave’. No wonder tpm is against it.
Those who say ‘do not consume medicine’, should stop having food, for food is the medicine for those who want to treat, prevent from being ‘malnutritioned’.
Celebrations, decoraton at homes, wedding venue, blazers suits, framing photos of dear passed ones and so forth are an individuals choice and not for the local church to interfere. If these things are done in the church, then we are obligated to that local church’s preferences.
It would be okay for a church to say ‘we dont care about other churches how they do it, we do it this way’, but it is entirely a different thing to back these preferences with scriptures as ‘absolute’, deceiving the flock to self-righteousness.
In the end, brothers and sisters, it is not our family, friends, pastors, or other Christians, who lift our hearts to pride by glorifying us in our self-righteousness, that will judge us. It is God Almighty, who shall judge us in His Righteousness. Are we there yet?
Metamorphosis mannaankatta.Ivan praand aayi.
This video sums it all.. I think
I suppose that Audio explaining Ascetism not on youtube, It could be help full for many if its there, Can it be put on with a eye catching thumb nail. ?
You mean the tamil translation?
Yes the tamil translation by the Lady expert; It was awesome ! Worthy to be on bigger public domain. It has to be on youtube
Ok..This video is uploaded in https://youtu.be/AIoN5nlifK0
How to download the Audio playback file attached in this page
You can take it from these links
The Tamil audio very nicely exposes the hollowness of Asceticism, the mainstay of TPM. God bless the presenter.
I have a tpm fanatic in my workplace. As stated in this article she will follow all the Don’ts stated by TPM. No jewels , light coloured dress. But she will not exhibit sincerity or honesty. She will come late but sign in attendance. But she will show pretention that she is very sincere to our higher authorities. She will talk with buttery lips that she is the only sincere person. For one day she was absent but she signed. A Hindu colleague of mine came and told me since IAM also a Christian, She is lying that she was present for taht session. Today morning I got better understanding and example of Romans 12:2. Here Paul tells we should not be conformed to this world. I understood from this verse , he meant cheating, dishonesty, infront of others. Paul is telling we must not do like people of this world do ,like cheating for material gain. Sadly TPM teaches conformance with white dress, jewels, no moustache, and a lot more. Actually opposite of how a normal person looks in India. On seeing her behavior I got reminded of this verse Romans 12:2. Perfect example how tpm persons behave unbiblical.