In the last article, we referred to the Pied Piper of TPM pulling out jewels from their young people, with a biblical twist. But TPM’s control does not end with the Jewel removing part only. It goes much deeper. There is a passage in Colossians which you cannot read without thinking of TPM as a fulfilment to it.
18 Let no one disqualify you, insisting on asceticism and worship of angels, going on in detail about visions,[a] puffed up without reason by his sensuous mind, 19 and not holding fast to the Head, from whom the whole body, nourished and knit together through its joints and ligaments, grows with a growth that is from God.20 If with Christ you died to the elemental spirits of the world, why, as if you were still alive in the world, do you submit to regulations— 21 “DO NOT HANDLE, DO NOT TASTE, DO NOT TOUCH” 22 (referring to things that all perish as they are used)—according to human precepts and teachings?23 These have indeed an appearance of wisdom in promoting self-made religion and asceticism and severity to the body, but they are of no value in stopping the indulgence of the flesh. Col 2:18-23
Table of Contents
What is Asceticism and how does it relate to TPM?
Let us get the dictionary meaning of the word. Please focus on the highlighted part.
A Christian’s self-denial is saying “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age, (Titus 2:12). However, Asceticism is the one that takes self-denial to a sinful extreme and throws the baby with the bathtub. We are expected to keep our desires within the parameters prescribed by God and fully enjoy the things that God has provided (1 Tim 6:17).
Asceticism is a hallmark of some people who have bought into a satanic lie that they can ATTAIN a High Spiritual or Divine status which others cannot. This satanic lie was the first lie we see in the Bible.
“For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” Gen 3:5
I have heard umpteen sermons in TPM which the focus was to “BE LIKE GOD”. They think it is below their standard to preach about Salvation which all other Christians are preaching. So naturally, the TPM Clergy will have to do something which is different from the other Christians, as they claim to perfect the bride.
So what is the Formula “To be like God”?
They cannot trust what Christ gives us freely, as that is something every Christian gets irrespective of the denomination. Therefore, they have to switch to something by which they have to ATTAIN themselves that position. As Paul mentioned, they have to bring in regulations which if followed, can promise you a better and higher place in the hereafter. There is a list of DO NOTs which you will not find in the Scriptures unless you have a special hermeneutics like that of Pastor M T Thomas or T U Thomas.
The following are the DO NOTs for all TPM believers.
- Do Not Wear Jewelry
- Do Not Wear Colored Clothes to Faith Home.
- Do not wear Red Clothes anytime (This is MT Thomas Logic. He says Red symbolizes the Harlot of Rev 17)
- Do Not watch Movies
- Do Not watch TV.
- Do Not read Magazines of other Churches
- Do Not consume Medicine
- Do Not use WhatsApp/Facebook
- Do Not read websites that write against TPM (Pointing to this site)
- Do Not have Sex with your spouse but Sex is absolutely forbidden for Saturdays and Sundays.
- Do not eat your breakfast on Sundays.
- Do Not question the Clergy
- Do Not have moustaches and beards.
- Do Not attend other church’s meetings.
- Do Not take communion in other churches.
- Do Not celebrate Birthdays.
- Do Not decorate your homes.
- Do Not have floral decorations at the wedding venue, cars and cards.
- Do Not wear coloured Coat, Blazers, Sarees etc if you are the bride or the groom of the wedding. You will have to wear a white shirt, trouser and saree. The Saree should be an exact replica of the Faith Home Sisters.
- Do Not frame and display the photographs of your dead parents/siblings/spouse/children in your home.
- Do Not get into Sport and Games or Physical Exercises.
- Do Not go for Tours and Picnics.
- Do Not get married to a person outside TPM
- Do Not colour your hair.
- Do Not wear Jeans.
- Do Not…Do Not…Do Not…
The Spirit within the TPM Clergy is of the old serpent who said: “I will raise my throne above the stars of God“. He does not want to be counted as one of the stars. As the Clergy has to ATTAIN a Higher Spiritual level(They will replace the Holy Spirit in Eternity), they, therefore, have to do More of DO NOTs. These include the following apart from the above ones.
- Do Not Marry
- Do Not Stay Married
- Do Not look after/care for your aged parents
- Do Not live in your own house. Sell it and give to the Organization for Monastery.
- Do Not cooperate with other Christians.
- Do Not eat with the Believers
- Do Not esteem others better than yourself. You are of course on your way to Zion whereas they are going to insignificant places.
- Do Not wear Normal dresses as others. You have a clergy dress
- Do Not Work to earn your bread. The foolish believers will feed you to the full.
- Do Not use Mobiles and Laptops.
- Do Not attend marriages if you are new into the Clergy. Attending Marriages can make you feel desiring marriage and feel betrayed.
- Do Not ever stop wearing white Clothes even in non-religious time. Absolutely NO Colour.
- Do Not keep anything with you which you have purchased. Give it to someone else and exchange it with another material. This is the consecration of a New Worker.
- Do Not Keep your Bible with you. Again Consecration of the new worker.
- Do Not wash clothes of a brother who is less than 10 years in ministry(for sisters and vice-versa). The spirit of Adultery may grab you.
- Do Not sing songs made by other churches.
- Do Not eat at a Restaurant.
- Do Not keep the photographs of your family members with you (for New workers).
- Do Not…Do Not…Do Not…
Result of Asceticism
The above-quoted verses from Colossians tell us the result of such “Forced up asceticism” based on someone’s understanding of asceticism. It is easy to verify that without any issues. We are not against anybody who had desired to separate from many things by their own conviction. Such things could be because of the will of God in a particular person’s life.
Puffed up without reason by his sensuous mind
Verse 18 says this is one such effect. Do we really need to break our head to find this effect? Almost all of TPM Ministers are this kind. You can either find this in their deed or their speech. Right from the top to the bottom, this group is having an attitude which you cannot miss out. These people are diametrically opposite to Christ in all their behaviours. Consider the following verses and see how your Clergy takes you to the opposite direction.
- What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder. Mark 10:9
- 15 While Jesus was having dinner at Levi’s house, many tax collectors and sinners were eating with him and his disciples, for there were many who followed him. 16 When the teachers of the law who were Pharisees saw him eating with the sinners and tax collectors, they asked his disciples: “Why does he eat with tax collectors and sinners?” Mark 2:15-16
- 26 When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to her, “Woman,[a] here is your son,” 27 and to the disciple, “Here is your mother.” From that time on, this disciple took her into his home. John 19:26-27
- 38 “Teacher,” said John, “we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop because he was not one of us.” 39 “Do not stop him,” Jesus said. “For no one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me, 40 for whoever is not against us is for us. Mark 9:38-40
- But when the apostles Barnabas and Paul heard of this, they tore their clothes and rushed out into the crowd, shouting: 15 “Friends, why are you doing this? We too are only human, like you. We are bringing you good news, telling you to turn from these worthless things to the living God, who made the heavens and the earth and the sea and everything in them. Acts 14:14-15
- 11 We hear that some among you are idle and disruptive. They are not busy; they are busybodies. 12 Such people, we command and urge in the Lord Jesus Christ to settle down and earn the food they eat. 13 And as for you, brothers and sisters, never tire of doing what is good. 2 Thess 3:11-13
- They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth. 1 Timothy 4:3
- Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 2 Tim 3:3
And not holding fast to the Head
Verse 19 says such people do not hold fast to the Head. The reason for such a situation is pretty simple. They think they are special and their Asceticism is going to put them in a special league which other Christians are not. THEY ARE A SEPARATE BODY ALTOGETHER. Jesus is not their HEAD.
- It should not be surprising that they have a NEW Chief Shepherd (Chief Pastor)
- Only the Clergy of that organization will see the Father’s Face. The others can get a reflection from you to know that.
- Only your Clergy have the copyright to prepare the Bride of Christ (TPM Hermeneutics of Col 1:28)
- They have a Doctrine which exalts themselves above the brethren.
- They have a Doctrine which kills people in the Name of God.
- They will not give you communion if you happened to take communion with other Christian Brethren, proving that they are not part of the same Body.
- Their Doctrine allows them to reserve seats on the throne of God which Jesus was unable/unwilling to do and Satan always aimed to do. (Mark 10:40, Isa 14:13 )
- They try to control every aspect of your life with the threat of forfeiting your seat in heaven. Listen to this audio where Teju thinks that Dresses which are non-white will get your applecart to heaven stopped. Moreover, it’s ironical that he associates white with cheap and coloured with costly. I am yet to understand that Logic. Check out what I got from a Google search.
Paul the Apostle says that Asceticism indeed has an appearance of wisdom in PROMOTING SELF-MADE RELIGION and asceticism and severity to the body, but they are of no value in stopping the indulgence of the flesh. Col 2:23
Let it be known that the ones in TPM are following a SELF MADE RELIGION and this has no connection with the Head Jesus Christ. Do you want to follow a failed ideology which is founded by the Sands of Paul & Alwyn? Why do you want to override the Solid Rock Jesus and follow Another Gospel which they have branded as Apostolic Doctrine and Consecration? TPM is not a whit behind the cappuccino monks of Rome who displays the saints who died as a result of severe penance in their monastery. I guess there would be a great crowd in Zion with competing religions laying claim to it.
Play the audio to hear Tamil Translation summary of the above article:
இந்த படிப்பினையை தமிழில் கேட்க கீழே கிளிக் செய்யவும்