Before getting into the topic of Lessons from the Flood – 1, I would like to mention that many of our fellow countrymen including Christian Brothers and Sisters have gone through untold miseries during the flood in Kerala that engulfed the state. We at fromtpm.com share the pain and sorrow of all concerned. We also request other brethren to support the grieving people with Physical, emotional and material support in whatever way you can. All of us are also doing it in our own small ways.
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalm 34:18
There is a gentleman who goes by an alias name of Fred. He commented in this site that God is Dumb and he can prove his point. I am displaying his comment below.
Is God Dumb?
This is a key question that people ask at times of crisis. And I assume that this seems to be the reason behind Fred’s understanding as he mentions suffering to be a reason for his complaint with God. I would also like to let the reader know that I am not writing this article to justify a person’s suffering or calamities that people are going through.
As far as I am concerned, God is louder than ever. In reality, he has put up a loudspeaker so that he gets our attention. When we are engrossed in this world and the things of the world, we do not listen to God.
Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. Col 3:2
It is in fact utterly stupid to keep listening to the world and expect to hear God. Finally, you end up complaining that God is Dumb. Dear Friend, God is not dumb, the problem is with your ears. You are Deaf and is failing to realize that.
When you ignore God’s voice for long, he shouts at us using means like this Flood so that we turn our eyes and ears to God. This shouting is an expression of God’s love for us. He wants us to be heavenly minded. He is showing us that all that we love and think we possess, is just a rain away. God is telling us to stop loving and listening to the gifts rather than the Giver.
What is our Response?
It’s common for people to ask questions like “Why did God do this to me?”. We send a barrage of questions like how Job did when he lost everything. There are times when we ask God showcasing our righteousness like “I haven’t missed any meetings or services”, “I have paid my tithes and even more”, “I have always filled in the spirit and shouted the loudest”, “I have done this”, “I have done that” and so on. We fail to realize that all our righteousness are as filthy rags (Isa 64:6). His love towards us was not in response to our righteousness. Don’t be idiotic to assume that your wealth, Job, Business, House, Car etc is God’s response to your deeds. In fact, I would say that an excess of all these worldly things is Satan’s deception on you. You are under a delusion thinking that God is the one that gave it to you. Gradually, you horde these things and assume that God is with you. If it is so, you are in a pitiable state, my brothers and sisters. We have been highlighting this since long, but TPM folks are comfortable living in this delusion. So God had to send a deluge to awaken them up.
We have been telling people about getting out of their dream about TPM Clergy. But their believers would not. They have gotten comfortable with their setup and is not willing to think. This is a time when a normal person would start thinking. But if the doze of TPM Sedative is quite strong, you will still love to continue with your sleep and chose to perish with this world. We would like to break two of the standard notions about TPM Clergy.
Servant of God?
TPM believers harping that their clergy are SERVANTS OF GOD. A label called “Servant of God” is not enough to make you a Servant of God. It has to be approved of God. Through out the bible, the Prophets/Servants of God have warned people about the calamites that will come to them if they continue in their backsliding ways.
The LORD warned Israel and Judah through all his prophets and seers: “Turn from your evil ways. Observe my commands and decrees, in accordance with the entire Law that I commanded your ancestors to obey and that I delivered to you through my servants the prophets.” 2 Kings 17:13
Dear TPM Believers,
Have you ever thought why did not God warn you who are continuing in the so-called “Fellowship of the Saints“? Do you know how do we recognize if someone is a Servant of God or a Fraud? Check out this verse.
Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. Amos 3:7
How come the Lord did not reveal this major disaster to the TPM Prophets and their Clergy? Have you ever thought about it? How come the Prophets of TPM who gets the word directly from ZION, the throne of God got it all wrong? If God could warn Noah of NEW HEAVEN grade, he should have surely got it to his servants who will occupy ZION and behold his face every time. Aren’t these TPM clergies the Joy of the Whole Earth as they keep proclaiming?
Now consider this pastor from another denomination who is condemned to accept a lower NEW EARTH grade, getting it right, 8 months back in Dec 31st 2017. Watch this video.
Now answer me who is the Servant of God as per Amos 3:7. Pastor P.R Baby or the TPM Clergies adding up 144,000 in Zion?
Do you have a Protection by the 4:00 AM Praising?
We have many people who come to this site and tell us that they are protected by the Prayers and praises of the Servants of God getting up early at 4:00 AM. I hope they have their eyes opened now.
Dear TPM Believers,
Do you now realize the futility of the belief you have been having? In fact, it worked the other way around. Is it not true? Do you think Jesus was joking when he said that vain repetitions are not going to help you(Matt 6:7)? Have some respect for what Jesus said. He is GOD. Stop worshiping your idols (TPM Clergy) and change your ways.
Leave alone protecting you, most of these people were ahead in the race of saving their own lives when the waters came gushing. The Ones that boast of having given their lives for Serving God were more concerned about their own lives than the sheep they were supposed to protect. When will you realize that these people are in a business of conning people in the name of God? Did not God expose the lies of these conmen with few raindrops? What else do you need as a proof?
You have only one protection and that is the Strong Refuge of the Lord. Stop giving your hard earned money to these Conmen who has no connection to God. Stop this sale of God for profit.
The name of the Lord is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe. Prov 18:10
The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Psalm 9:9
Any right thinking person will understand the hollowness of TPM Clergy’s claims. But Ah…Thinking is something that TPM Believers rarely does.
Now we know what will happen.
- TPM Faith homes which were inundated will be fixed up with better-painted walls and fixtures and furniture will be replaced with better ones. Some of the Faith Homes will be demolished and better ones built. Some may be elevated like the Chief Pastors Mansion done in Chennai. The Clergy will continue to be in their business of conning people with new ideas. Read this Thambi Durai letter exposing his intent in which he gives to the poor, thinking God is a Business partner of paying back what you did. TPM will be Back to Business.
- The Rich believers will fix the buildings fast and get better fixtures and furnishings. Some may go for modifications and rebuild with little or no repentance of their backslidden state.
- The middle-class believers will fix their problems with some difficulties and some cosmetic changes with little or no thought of coming back to God. They may have questions about the Clergy protection which they boasted of. But will never have the spine to stand up to manipulations lest they get into bigger trouble. They will have a thought of keeping the terrible God appeased by more tithes and offerings. Their brains will be totally dysfunctional.
- The Poor Believers will expect some handouts from the Government, rich guys and the Faith Home Clergy to get their lives back on track. They will be under an illusion that God has cursed them to live a poor life not knowing that they are placed where they can easily access God with no deceitfulness of riches. These poor people will never realize that the TPM Clergy’s allegiance is always towards building their own empire and the poor are essentially a nuisance.
- Few of them will think over it and gradually take corrective actions in their lives and families by getting closer to God with the understanding that God is not a Business but a Loving Father and The Lord of their Lives.
To be continued…..