Our TPM diehards will accept anything that comes out from the pulpit. They would not even consider verifying what these preachers are teaching them. This is because they are already conditioned by their Sunday School System not to question the clergy. Teju said that this website people have corrupt wisdom. Listen to what he says
This article is to show you who has corrupt wisdom – TPM Pharisees or us. Bible tells us to “train up the child in the way he should walk ……….” What is more wicked than to train up the child in the wrong direction? We had already shown you in a previous article how TPM injects poison into a kid’s mind. Here in this article, we will show you one more example. Here is Sunday school Lesson from standard 7 and chapter number nine.
The Sunday school lessons should be oriented in directing the Child towards the Saviour. However, what TPM Does is directing the Child towards their own clergy. They have been fulfilling the prophecy of Acts 20:29-30 all along. We have to look at the old testament passages in the same way as early Christians looked at.
You study the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about me, John 5:39
And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself. Luke 24:27
The Corruption forced on Sunday School Kids
Here is the story of Naaman the Lepor. (2 Kings Chapter 5)
Let us take the example of a Sunday School lesson to explain. Have a view of a Std 7 Sunday School lesson about Naaman. Different versions of the same book.
TPM Sunday School Morals :
- Though the counsel given by the servants of God is against our desire, when we wholeheartedly obey it, the Lord will bless us wonderfully.
- We cannot hide anything from the eyes of the Lord. Whatever we do, we should do uprightly, fearing God and the saints.
- When we minister to the saints, we are ministering to God himself and the Lord will bless us. The saints help us by interceding for us.
Look at the Morals which are being pushed down the throats of innocent kids. Are you surprised by this TPM generation who can go to any extent to threaten and beat up people who oppose their doctrines? I am not.
- Do you see Jesus anywhere in the Morals of the TPM Sunday School Lesson? No.
- Do you see them exalting themselves to the status of God in the Morals? Yes
- When you elevate mere mortals to the status of God and teach little children, What are you doing? YOU ARE INSTIGATING AND PROPAGATING IDOL WORSHIP.
- Do you think it is any wonder that TPM Ministers and believers think their Clergy as Saviours, High Priests and what not? This is where Blasphemy Originates.
- Do you see them training children to do Business with God for Blessings? Yes
- Do they teach Children that Jesus is the ONLY mediator between God and Man who intercedes for us? NO. They replace that so subtly and teaches the children that the Clergy are the ones that intercede for them.
- Do you see through their trickery by Self branding themselves as “Servants of God” and “Saints” in violation of the scriptures? Answer me, please.
- They want our Children to become slaves of these wicked men. Click here to know what Thambi Durai teaches.
Let me tell you what I will teach little children from this lesson.
The leprosy of Naaman tells us that all mankind is under wrath and curse of God. Naaman’s healing of leprosy speaks of his new birth. Pay attention to what Holy Spirit has made bible writers write.
Then went he down, and dipped himself seven times in Jordan, according to the saying of the man of God: and his flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child, and he was clean. 2 Kings 5:14
The phrase “his flesh became like unto the flesh of a little child” instantly reminds us of the new birth.
Jesus said, “unless ye become as little children ye cannot enter the kingdom of heaven.” Matt 18:3
Flesh becoming like the flesh of a little child reminds of the new birth. The immersion speaks of water baptism. This whole passage speaks of our original sin. We are sinners by birth We are born sinners under the wrath of God. When we obey the gospel call and get baptized in the death of Jesus then we are also raised in him to newness of life. This is called new birth or being made into a new man. In short, this story in OT is about salvation. It reminds us of words of Jesus “unless a man be born of water and Spirit he cannot enter kingdom of God ” John 3:5
So my dear friends and Sunday school teachers – see what you are teaching the little children. Decide what are you going to do. Are you going to continue teaching the poisonous corrupt wisdom of TPM to little innocent minds?
@ Teju: Teju brother, accept the false teachings that TPM forefathers have taught you all. Come out of this wicked organization. Repent and preach the pure plain gospel of salvation by faith instead of destroying lives.