Article Taken from a Facebook post, of a user by name Christian
“Jesus said: Verily, verily I say unto thee, except a man be born of water and spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.” But The Pentecostal Mission(TPM) Church says so many steps, consecrations, sacrifices, offerings, tithes etc. to enter into the kingdom of God
What does TPM do with you?
1. The Enrollment:
TPM says unless you join the congregation of our ministry, you cannot enter into the kingdom of God. When people come to TPM Church, even though they are already baptized, they say unless you are baptized by our servants of God, the baptism already taken is wrong. Hence you cannot enter into the kingdom of God. They further say, you should have fellowship only with our congregation, we are the only apostles in this world, we are the consecrated servants of God, you should not attend any other church- CSI Christians are nominal Christians, other Pentecostal churches are run by married persons;
They do ministry for their stomach; all other doctrines are false. Thus you should not have fellowship with believers of any other church. They will say you can come free. Salvation is free. We receive freely and give freely. We will not collect offerings. We live by faith. We left our father, mother, house everything. When you attend their church and become a regular attendant of TPM Church and become normal then they will start with the next thing.
2. Make you Pay the Monetary Un-biblical Tithe:
Then you will slowly come to know their doctrine is enforced by discipline. You will observe believers giving some money to the pastors, brothers, and sisters very often. But you will wonder that no offering is collected during the church services. They will share stories of their church in the early days: They starved for many days, God used crows to feed them. Their Pastor Paul started this ministry by FAITH. Their church is called a Faith Home. They have only two sets of clothes. They do not possess anything in this world.
Later, you will hear messages about believers robbing God’s money. They will say the tithe is God’s money. If you keep God’s money, you will be cursed. All the curses of the Bible will come upon you and your family. They will say you have to pay tithes to them: the priests. Looking at their clothing, their walk, their praising, their hallelujahs, you will believe that they look like Jesus and the 12 disciples. You will silently accept that the tithe is God’s money and start paying tithes. Now you understand why people stand in rows, kneel before the pastors, and pay their tithes in a very humble manner. But you still believe that they live by faith. Once you start attending the church, they implement their hidden agenda: to collect huge amounts from the believers.
3. Your Family becomes your enemy
They will then tell you that you should not love your family: spouse, son, daughter, parents, siblings. If you love them, they are your idols. They will preach that your own family is your enemy. You should live a life of separation. You should not fellowship with unbelievers—even your unsaved family members or relatives. Even though they are good Christians- until they come to our church, they aren’t considered real believers.
4. Make you Remove your Jewelry
When the wife and children start coming to their church, without hesitation they will command them to remove their jewelry. Otherwise, you cannot enter the kingdom of God. Until they do, you will not be considered a true believer. Your wife will remove all her jewels because of the many messages and prophecies on the topic. They will even ask your wife to hand over the removed jewels to the pastor–even your wedding locket/ring. This will be justified by the story of the Israelites leaving the bondage of Egypt (they removed their jewels and gave it to Moses to make the Tabernacle).
5. Change the way you Dress
You and your family attended the Church respectfully with decent clothing. But, you will be taught to dress like a saint: white clothes/sari. Ok, so you have now changed your clothes to white. Then comes the mustache. You will be told to remove your mustache. Now you will look like neither a man or a woman. You will look like a Pastor, or a Brother or a Transgender. But you will feel that this is the kind of Holiness that God likes. You will forget that Jesus had a long beard and mustache (remember they plucked it?). You will be mesmerized to the extent that whatever they preach is absolute truth. You will be warned in the sermons that you must obey the saints (workers), and if you disobey, you will be swallowed by the earth as in the case of those who disobeyed Moses.
6. Controls the Marriage of your Son/Daughter
When the marriage of your son or daughter comes up, they will say: we should not have fellowship with non-believers. So, you will be prevented from going to your relatives to help arrange your child’s marriage. Though the prospective spouse may be a good Christian in another denomination, the pastor will tell you that all others are defiled. If you arrange your son/daughter’s marriage in another church, the pastor will instruct the believers not to attend the marriage. You will then be punished for going out of the church for marriage. They will mark you. The ministers will not visit your house, will not accept your tithe, and will not give you communion.
But, in all this, you have not sinned. You will be socially boycotted. You’ve already lost relatives and friends because of the doctrine of separation. Now you lose the fellowship of the believers. You will be refused communion for 6 months. After 6 months, you have to pay tithes for the past 6 months in arrears. You are required to confess your crime in front of the congregation (though you have not sinned). The thief on the cross didn’t confess openly, but pleaded to Jesus: Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. Luke 23:42. He was taken to paradise. But the innocent believers have to shamefully confess. Now you are no longer a true believer. Your reputation in the church has diminished.
7. Your Firstborn is not yours
Then comes the firstborn. If you are very spiritual—faithful to the pastors, you will be told that all the firstborn belong to the Lord. Your son or daughter who is firstborn in your family belongs to the Lord. They will say tell you that If he/she remains in your house, they will be a curse to your family. He/she should be given to the Church—to the ministry. You have to offer your son/daughter to the Lord/ministry. Along with your son, you must offer his promised inheritance–to the church. If she is a daughter, you have to give everything that would have been given at the time of marriage (dowry, cash, utensils, property portions etc.).
They preach they left everything—father mother, house, land and possessions, but here you have to bring all your property to the church. When the property is being sold, the pastor accompanies your son to the registration department with the land broker to get the church’s portion. If the buyer is a TPM believer, the pastor receives 20% of the sale value. The latest trend is that you have to arrange a grand wedding feast in the Church at your cost: print invitation cards (as if your daughter is getting married to the Bridegroom Jesus Christ), arrange a wedding meal, etc. Your son/daughter will be permanently detached from your family. You will hardly be allowed to speak to your son/daughter over the phone—since they are consecrated to God. He/she will be under surveillance throughout his life in the church.
8. When you are sick, you are trashed
If you are sick and hospitalized you will not be eligible for the rapture, because you saved your life instead of dying for Christ. You broke the law of Divine Healing. Now you are a backslider. But you have neither sinned nor denied Christ. The truth is that you still believe that Jesus is the creator, healer, and Lord; You know that He healed your sickness. But, in the church, you are a backslider.
9. When you Question the Pastors or Doctrine, you are cursed
If you find any fault with the pastor for adultery, fornication, indecency with sisters or believers, or point out any wrong doctrine, you will be expelled from the church. Announcements will be made in the church that no believer should have any contact with you or your family. You will be permanently out of the TPM church. You were in the church for more than 30 or 40 years. You paid your tithes, gave offerings, special offerings to the conventions, attended international conventions every year without fail… Spent almost 75% of your earnings throughout these 30-40 years. You even paid tithe in respect to the money/dowry your wife bought and paid tithe for the property you sold. You also paid the portion for your daughter or son to the church when they joined the ministry. No matter the amount, you are expelled from the Church. You are considered against the Holy Saints.
Now you are penniless and a pauper. You lost your son/daughter to the ministry, and find yourself in the street. TPM will say- he turned back to the world. If some retirement money comes after your death- even your son or daughter who is in ministry far away- she will be sent to claim the money. But they will not permit your son or daughter to take care of you when you are bedridden, sick or in your old age.
10. Torment the Ministry of your Son/Daughter
Your son or daughter who has joined the ministry, though they completed their degrees, now perform all the menial work. He/she has to put oil on the pastor/sisters, bring coffee to their bed, bring bedtime dinner, even administer body massages. Your daughter who never washed her own clothes now has to wash even the undergarments of a pastor, or brother/sister in-charge. If your daughter had married, she would have lived with only one man throughout her whole life— a husband with an honorable, blessed life and children. But in the ministry, she has to live with many men—pastors/brothers. She has to serve the different tastes of different men. They have to, sit together, eat together, stay together and live together under one roof in the same house. Except sharing their beds, they live as a family without marriage. (In many cases they are forced to commit the secret sin of sharing their bed also). He/she will never have sufficient time to read the Bible. He/she will lose all their enthusiasm, knowledge, strength, youth, passion to serve the Lord. He/ she, who was delivered from the bondage of sin/ from the devil, will be now under the bondage of TPM pastors/sisters. He/she will always be under the scrutiny of the pastor/sister/brothers.
He/she will lose their identity. Finally, he/she will be charged with some false accusations of an illicit relationship with some sisters/brothers and they will be blacklisted. By this time he/she will have crossed their 40s and will be hesitant to leave the ministry. All his/her certificates and diplomas would have been confiscated by the pastors when they joined the ministry. He/she now feel they are over-aged to find a job. He/she would have lost his/her parents. His/her prime age to get married would have passed. His/her portions of the wealth were given to the Church and cannot be reclaimed. If their parents are alive, they will not receive him/her back from the ministry. They will say, “you can die inside the ministry, do not come out of the ministry.” Though the prodigal son was received by his father, the daughter/son who returns from the ministry—no parent is ready to accept them due to fear of curses: the false myth injected by the pastors. The parents are taught that when their child leaves the ministry, he/she will be a beggar in the streets.
11. Final Stage of a Believer of The Pentecostal Mission(TPM)
- The family is lost, the son/daughter is lost, the money is lost, the property is lost, the relatives are lost, the friends are lost, the health is lost, the neighbors are lost, and their fellow believers are lost.
- Finally, it will be too late to understand that the CPM/TPM doctrine is false.
- It is too late to understand that this method ministry is wrong. God saw that everything was good when he created heaven and earth, but saw it was not good that man should be alone. But they say, you should not get married and be in ministry. Jesus said: Whom God united, man shall not separate. But they say, you cannot do ministry unless you (married couples) are separated. We separate whom God united. But we unite the unmarried men and women by allowing them to live together—those whom God did not unite. Paul said married husbands and wives could agree to be apart for prayer (limited time). But we permanently separate married couples in the name of ministry- never allowing them to live together.
- It is too late to understand that tithing was an Old Testament law. Jesus fulfilled the Law of Moses and Christ is the end of Old Testament Law. Now it is only alms and offerings that are to be offered to God.
- It is too late to understand that gold and silver are God’s and that He told Moses to demand gold and silver from the Egyptians and put it on their wives and children when they departed from Egypt.
- It is too late to understand that not only firstborns belong to God, but in the New Testament all are made kings and priests.
- It is too late to understand New Testament ministry is not about celibacy. What Jesus said about eunuchs was in regard to marriage and divorce—not regarding ministry.
- It is now too late to understand that the 12 apostles- Peter, John, and James–the brothers of Jesus–lived with their wives. Their profession was that of fishermen. They had their boats and provided them whenever Jesus needed. Peter had a mother-in-law. He didn’t forsake her. Jesus lived with his mother, brothers, and sisters. He never forsook them—even on the cross. Paul did the ministry by holding jobs for his personal needs and for his companions.
- It is too late to understand that the 12 apostles, the 70 disciples, the 500 disciples whom Jesus sent for ministry never collected tithes. They received only alms and freewill offerings.
- It is too late to understand that the CPM/TPM is not founded upon the Gospel of Christ but founded upon the Gospel of Pastor Paul and Pas. Alwin.
- It is too late to understand that Pas. Paul himself was a married man when starting the ministry. Pastor Paul never forsook his wife and children after joining the ministry. It is too late to understand that Pastor Paul continued his married life even after starting the CPM ministry and give birth to two more children after coming to the ministry.
- It is too late to understand that Pas. Alwin was an adulterer and was forced out of CPM when he was the Chief Pastor. He seduced many young sisters during his ministry before he was expelled.
- It was too late to know that Pastor Manoharan (who recently died) had a wife and children and led a family life in the TPM ministry throughout his life. He conducted his own daughter’s marriage in Chennai a few years ago.
- By the time he understands these facts and truths about the TPM church, the true believer has lost everything, and the best part of his life is gone
Now you might remember few sentences spoken by Jesus.
7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. 10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. 11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. 12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep. 13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep. 14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. John 10:7-14
But Alas.Its Too Late
The final outcome is you have been deceived by false doctrines preached by false apostles coupled with the prophecies of false prophets. Now, that you’re out, the entire Bible looks new and the doctrines look new. But there is nobody to help you—no place to go—no church to attend. You lost your peace of mind, lost your hope, lost everything. You die like Lazarus the Poor man on the street, because of the false teachings, false apostles, and false doctrines- This is the case of only innocent members of the Pentecostal Mission, but this is the case of 99% of the pastors, brothers, and sisters in the ministry. We, the believers and workers, who once had the zeal to do something for God, who were delivered from our sins, are now under the bondage of TPM.
A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead. But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him, And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him. (Luke 10:30-34)
But we the TPM BELIEVERS who have come to Jerusalem (TPM) fell among thieves, who stripped of our raiment, robbed of all our belongings, and wounded us—leaving us half-dead. Surely, we need a GOOD SAMARITAN who has compassion on us to rescue us. Either the wrong doctrines of our Church and the wrong preachers from our church are to be removed—or may God send another Reformation. Another Luther- a GOOD SAMARITAN, anoint him, guide him, and lead him to deliver God’s people. TPM preaches very often about how Antichrist will come to deceive. But the truth is, TPM has become the Church of Antichrist. They wear sheep’s clothing but they are wolves. The devil appeared as an angel of light and sits on the throne of the TPM Church.
Original Author: email@example.com
We have made some changes to the text to make it more readable.