It has been One-year since we launched this site on 12th Oct 2016. We would like to publish a letter to the Chief Clergy from a TPM Believer in Australia, which seems to be ignored. We do not intend to give up on this initiative and we hope that the TPM CLERGY heeds to this call and repent from their backsliding ways.
Whoever remains stiff-necked after many rebukes will suddenly be destroyed–without remedy. Pro 29:1
The below email was sent by Bro Thomas Mathai to the Chief Pastors and various Centre Pastors. However, as usual, we suspect that it would have landed in the recycle bin. They are not comfortable to receive any communication which challenges their Holy Zion Position. On one such occasion, he asked some questions to Pastor P.V Chacko. The uncomfortable pastor retorted and asked back “Are you Jesus or What ?”. With such arrogant attitude, we do not expect any changes.
Dear, Chief Pastors, Praise be to the Lord.
Sacrificial, Dedicated, disciplined, obedient, even detached from all worldly pleasures and full-time ministers to the Lord is well accepted and acknowledged by the believers and even Public also. Even then sad to say that few teachings of our Church are not according to the Bible which Jesus or His Apostles ever taught. Kindly be mindful of the content rather than looking for the writer.
As a practice, I invited few of my friends to the recent Australian Convention held on 28-09-2017 to 01-10-2017, where our Chief Pastors gave their sermons on Saturday and Sunday respectively. After hearing the messages of our Chief Pastors, my friends raised doubts and questions which put me in shame and confusion, for which I seek the help of your good self to clear it.
Both messages were more or less same and for one aim, to established the Doctrine of our Church. Zion for the workers or ministers of our Church who are Saints and the New Jerusalem for believers. You preached that the man-child in Rev 12 is the Saints of our Church. Cutting and knitting, picking and sticking many verses from the bible to establish the idea, even though those verses were not at all relevant to the theme.(I can prove it If I am given a Chance)
As our ministers or believers never look into the Bible or open the mouth other than to Praise their Leaders, any such type of teaching will be unquestioned.I can give thousands of examples for many foolish messages from our ministers. The messages were good enough to entice the present and future ministers or workers to the ministry. Let me utilise the Privilege the Bible gives in Acts 17:11 and Gal 1:8.
Let me ask one question to start with? where does Jesus or his Apostles Teach about Zion.?
This kind of teachings originated from a Dream to one of our former Chief Pastor in early 1960″s and it derived for such a teaching and it continues……(I have plenty of proof)Pastor Paul never spoke about Zion but always He was for the Salvation. Kindly read Autobiography of pastor Paul and Interpretation of Revelation by Pastor A C Thomas.
Questions for you to answer, dear Chief Pastor.
- According to Mathew 19:18, and Rev 21:14; there are only 12 Apostles and 12 seats are available. Then how can we add more.? (even Paul or Mathias God only knows)
- In the Apostolic period, 7 were selected for table ministry. Were they called or counted as Apostles.?
- If Stephen or Philip are not called as Apostles, How can our ministers to be called as Apostles? Are the ministers of our Church greater than them?
- In Acts 14:14; along with Apostle Paul, Barnabas is also Addressed as Apostle., If we take as granted, will we be taking Philemon 1:10 in its literal meaning.? anywhere else in the Bible did anybody called as Apostles.?
- Are all the ministers of our ministry is Apostles.? then who are the other 4 groups according to Eph 4:12.?
- According to Psalms 143:2;” For no one living is righteous before you.(God)” and in Job 15:14; Prov 20:9;also. Then How can you boast yourselves as Saints.? The Apostles addressed the church as a whole as Saints.?
- What difference between the Catholic Church and Our Church, They Hail or lift up few as Saints after Death, but we make many in their life itself. I recall your memory to the incident of one former Chief Pastor who expelled by the Saints of then and there.?
- If the Ministers “Saints” are to be more honored for Zion, what we will say about Jesus who paid equally to all the laborers who labored from 6″ Clock to 11.?
- While in the Millenium Apostles and all the Saints are with Abraham, Issac, and Jacob and in eternity Apostles are found in the foundation of New Jerusalem .(see Rev 21:14😉 then how can our ministers to the Zion.?
- Rev 21:3; clearly says that the dwelling of God is with men in eternity. Then how can our ministers be apart from Men? Do you become gods.?
- .Even if the whole world admits and praises our ministers as “Saints” Do you think it is a binding for God to accept our unscriptural definition.? kindly see Mathew 7:22; and Luke 10:20.
- Regarding Prophesy: Was it in the same method the Prophesies in Apostolic period.? can you say what is happening nowadays is real prophesying? In Bible can you show me a single incident “Prophesy accompanied by other Tongue.? Kindly read 1 Cor: chapter 12-14 ? and please instruct the people to prophesy accordingly.
- Is the Revival of Spirit depends on external sounds and activities or it internal.? let me conclude now even if I have more to write. Hope you will give me a reply or an invitation to see you all in person to reveal more of the twisted, bent. teachings and its origin
N.B. We have corrected some grammatical errors for better readability