These days you get to hear weird sermons from the TPM Pulpit. Their disillusionment is so catastrophic that you feel ashamed of spending your time hearing what they say. As usual, you should be more surprised why the TPM believers have no clue of the message and continue their life with the notion that they are safely on the way to New Jerusalem.
Today I would like to discuss about the TPM Prayer Chain. You might have heard of 24 hour prayer chains where people transfer the baton of the relay every hour and then a new group takes over. However TPM has a very sophisticated chain where prayers are dealt with a different perspective.
What is the TPM Prayer Chain
According to the TPM Clergy, the prayers of simple believers are quite ineffective to move God. This is not explicit but it is implied. Therefore, a TPM believer has to request( this is also a kind of prayer) the local TPM Clergy to forward the prayers to God along with his recommendation. So as this Clergy happens to be in the “Servant of God” category, the prayer gets a priority rating. However, if your prayer needs a better rating, you need to approach the Center Pastor for his prayer recommendation. The best prayers can be done by the Chief Pastors as they are directly reporting to God unlike the rest of us.
As TPM Follows a hierarchical structure, The Prayer Setup is as follows
- The TPM Local Clergy prays for his congregation
- The Center Pastor Prays for the TPM Ministers under him
- The TPM Chief Clergy prays for the center pastors/mothers under him.
Hear this audio and evaluate for yourself. You will know that TPM Chiefs have a hotline to God, whereas we believers have a snail mail connection.
Does the Bible Support any of the TPM structure for prayer?
Clearly the TPM Structure and their prayer chains are in stark violation to what the bible commands. They have duped their believers into believing that Jesus follows their structure of worldly hierarchies. I assume that even their clergy believes that their prayers are more powerful and that is why they are trying to pray on the behalf of their believers. As mentioned in our earlier articles, they like to compare themselves with Moses and look at others as spiritually inferior. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. You do not become any better because of your so called consecration.
How could they ever believe in such a lie after they read the following scripture from their own bibles.
- Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need. Heb 4:16
- But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit. 1 Cor 6:17
- “But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have one Teacher, and you are ALL brothers.“ Matt 23:8
- But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. 1 Peter 2:9
- But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. Matt 6:6
- “When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show others they are fasting. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. Matt 6:16
- He said to them: “You are well aware that it is against our law for a Jew to associate with or visit a Gentile. But God has shown me that I should not call anyone impure or unclean. Acts 10:28
- In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you. John 14:20
- 29 That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 1 Cor 1:29-30
- For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus, 1 Timothy 2:5
You are worth all that God has and that is why he send his only begotten son to redeem you. If he could have redeemed you by anything less, he would have done that. (Matt 26:39). Now beware of these dogs who are trying to add to the blood of Christ, their works in the flesh which they call as consecration.
Watch out for those dogs, those people who do evil, those mutilators who say you must be circumcised to be saved. Philippians 3:2
Please do not be led astray in thinking that your prayers are any less worth because you are married. When you call unto the father as “My Father in Heaven”, he is eagerly waiting for you even though he already knows what you need. Do not be duped by people like Teju who are leading many youths in TPM to a place far off from the presence of the loving father.
The TPM Hierarchy system has got no relevance when you are before God. You and the TPM Chief will be judged in the same way. In fact they are at a greater risk because they teach and lead many people astray (James 3:1)