If you have been to any TPM Faith homes for a few days, you will come to know that TPM thrives on the manipulations based the “Soon Return of Jesus”. Every true Christian Believes in the Second Coming of Jesus. However, TPM has a special twist in this whole doctrine of Christ’s Second Coming. So let us now see what are those twists taught to TPM Believers.
TPM’s Second Coming Doctrine
- First Stage of Christ’s Second Coming: There will be a Secret Coming where Christ will whisk away the special group within the Church. If you analyze their teachings with implied meanings, you will come to know that these special people consists of TPM Ministers and few Faithful Believers. The rest of the Christians will be “LEFT BEHIND”. This is TPM’s Rapture theory. If you ask Biblical references to this event, Our TPM die-hards will point us to a twisted interpretation of Revelation 12, where they say the Man Child is the Special Group which got caught up in the Rapture and the Woman is the Left Behind Christians.
- Second Stage of Christ’s Second Coming: Immediately after this Special Rapture(the First Stage), there will be a 7 Year global rule by Anti-Christ. According to TPM Doctrine, this Seven year is also called Tribulation Period. In the First 3.5 years of his rule, the Anti-Christ Figure will torment Christians to give up their Faith in Christ. Remember that these are the left-behind folks according to TPM Theology. So a group of this Left Behind Christians will resist the rule of Anti-Christ and refuse to take the Mark of the beast also commonly known as 666. As a result of this rebellion against the Anti-Christ, they will be martyred and killed. So after the 3.5 years of the Anti-Christ Rule, when the Faithful among the Left Behind Group are martyred, there would be the Second Coming of Jesus. This is the Second Stage of Christ’s Second Coming. In this Second stage of Second Coming, the Martyrs among the Left Behind ones will be resurrected and taken to Heaven. If you ask any TPM Pastor for Biblical reference for the Seven Year Tribulation or the Second Stage of Second Coming, they have absolutely NO Reference. They are just Blindly following the dictates of their leaders.
- Third Stage of Christ’s Second Coming: This is a final stage of the second coming where Christ comes with his bride(The ones that are taken in stage 1 and probably stage 2 as well) to fight the last battle with the Anti-Christ and False Prophet in the battle of Armageddon. After Christ’s Victory over Anti-Christ and False prophet in this war, they will be cast into the lake of Fire and the Dragon(Satan) will be bound for 1000 years in the great abyss. Then Christ will usher in the Millenial Kingdom where again preference will be given to the folks that were part of the First Stage of his Second Coming. There is no need of any biblical references to the battle of Armageddon as we can get multiple references (Rev 16:14, Isaiah 13:9, Rev 19:11-21, Joel 3:1-2 etc.)
Few Questions to TPM Die-Hard Supporters.
Before I end this first Article on TPM’s Eschatological twists, I would like to ask few questions for TPM die-hard supporters.
- Please provide me ONE Scripture verse which proves a Secret Coming as taught by TPM. Oh yes…It needs to be a plain scripture and not any twisted Revelation Passage as is taught by TPM Leaders. I also expect that the scripture has contextual support.
- TPM Teaches that the Day of Christ is NOT the Day of the Lord, Please provide ONE Scripture Verse to prove that.
- Please provide ONE Scripture verse which proves that the end time Tribulation Period lasts SEVEN Years.
- Please give me ONE Scripture Verse which proves a Mid-Tribulation Rapture of the Martyred, Left Behind Christians.
While you are working to get answers to the above questions, I will be busy writing the next part of this Article Series.
God Bless you.
N.B: If you think that I have misrepresented the TPM Point of View, please do correct me using the Comments column,