Dear Staunch TPM Believer,
It is not at all surprising for us to see the kind of behaviors that you exhibit through your comments on this blog site. We realize that this is because your pastors have put a lens in your eyes. This special lens interprets scriptures to you crookedly. It has an illusionary capacity to equate TPM with all Godly things and all non-TPM as devilish ones. We, therefore, would like to give you a lens removal practice for your betterment. Even though we can help you through this practice session, you will have to willingly participate for it to succeed.
Get the context of the Author
It is important for you to get the context of the writer and not the twisted context of your Pastor. Let the context interpret the words for you. I would like to cite this as an example. Let us turn to Romans 16:17.
“I urge you, brothers and sisters, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them.”
Some important things that we need to understand.
- Writer – Paul the Apostle
- Intended Audience – The Body of Christ for all times (Written specifically to the ones located in Rome during his time)
- Reader – A member of the Body of Christ (Not any Human Organization like TPM)
- People who cause divisions – Selfish people who want some people in the Body of Christ to Follow them. They want a group to be subjugated to themselves.
- Contrary to the teaching you have learned – New set of doctrines are introduced against what was the true teachings of the apostles. This new teaching is done for the purpose of dividing the Body of Christ.
The TPM Interpretation (With TPM Lens ON)
TPM interprets this passage in a twisted way that was not intended by the author. They make their believers believe that the epistle is written to the TPM Institutional Church. and it is warning their believers against people who do not agree with the official line of TPM interpretation. Therefore, the believers are asked not to associate with the people who goes against the institutional dictates as they are hence dividing the Organization.
The Normal Interpretation (With TPM Lens OFF)
Paul is writing to church people warning them about those who are dividing the body of Christ with contrarian teachings. Such teachings are not apostolic in nature even though they may keep claiming that these teachings are Apostolic Doctrines. We need to always bear in mind that the true Body of Christ is a mystical body and cannot be controlled and managed by a human organization (Like TPM). It is under the direct control of the Lord. In effect, the apostle is warning against Human organizations like TPM which divides the Body of Christ with heretic teachings that go against the very grain of the Christian Concept.
- Have you not heard from the TPM Pulpit that Other Christians are lower category ones?
- How many times have you been discouraged from having fellowship with other born again Christians?
- Have you not heard from the TPM Pulpit that TPM People are special for God?
- Have you not heard from the TPM Pulpit that Only Consecrated Servants(Meaning Themselves) can perfect the Bride of Christ?
- Have you not heard from the TPM Pulpit that Pastor Paul was the one who got to Doctrine of Perfection, unlike others who just got Doctrine of Salvation?
- Have you not seen TPM Pastors disregarding your invites to a wedding because it is conducted by a non-TPM Pastor?
- Have you not heard from the TPM Pulpit the importance of obeying the TPM Leadership or else you are disobeying God?
- Have you not heard from the TPM Pulpit about the awesome power their ministers have to bring blessings to you and curse if you do not toe their line?
- ….much more
Are not the above instances causing division in the Body of Christ?
I sincerely hope that a small slice of the thick lens has been removed after reading this article. God Bless.