In this third part of the series, we will look at a key which TPM Interpreters have ignored to bring about their specialized Zion Doctrine. The Zion Doctrine of TPM Part 3 exposes Satan as the master of deception and no doubt he has succeeded in deceiving the Pastors of TPM who were looking for exclusivity for themselves.
- If you are looking for verses to support your smoking habit. Rest assured, you will find it.
- If you are looking for verses to support your drinking habit. Rest assured, you will find it.
- If you are looking for verses from the bible to support your adultery. Rest assured that you will find out.
- If you are looking for to justify the murder you have done, you will get the apt verse from the bible to support you.
- If you are looking out for EXCLUSIVITY for yourselves. Rest Assured Satan will get that interpretation to your Lap, straight from the Bible.
Many Evils in this world has taken the support of religious books to get support for them. Klu Klux Klan, Nazism, Inquisition and many other Evils have biblical verses to back them up. All cults in this world have been established on biblical misinterpretations and so is TPM. Coincidentally, TPM has to tread the path of Jehovah’s witnesses in interpreting Revelation 14 which is the one and only verse they have to build their organization on.
But what all these misinterpreters do is, “Cherry Picking“. They do not follow the scriptural instructions or any rules of Hermeneutics to interpret scriptures. We all know that TPM Interpretation of Rev 14 is a violation of the most important Hermeneutical rule of “Let Scripture Interpret Scripture“. I would like to bring to your notice an important statement which TPM Pastors overlooked, while they arrived at their interpretation.
God was gracious to tell us the rule for interpreting Revelation in its very first Verse. But before we understand the verse, we need to bear in mind that every “JOT” or a “TITTLE” in the scripture is not without any reason.
Matthew 5:18 “For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.“
Let us now check out the scripture which has this Key to interpret Revelation.
Revelation 1:1 “The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servant’s things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and –SIGNIFIED- it by his angel unto his servant John:”
What our TPM friends have done is that they Ignored the word “SIGNIFIED” and went ahead and understood it likewise.
It’s very subtle but very important. According to TPM interpreters, the new Revelation 1:1 was as follows
“The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servant’s things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent it by his angel unto his servant John:” ( Note that I have omitted the word “Signified“)
Now to know what this word Signified means, we need to look at some references.
It is said afterwards, Write what thou seest; and again, Write what thou hast seen, and what is, and what shall be hereafter; but here, where the scope of the book is shown, it is only said, the things which must come to pass. Accordingly, the showing things to come is the great point in view throughout the whole. And St. John writes what he has seen, and what is, only as it has an influence on, or gives light to, what shall be. And he — Jesus Christ; sent and signified them — Showed them by signs or emblems; (so the Greek word properly means;) by his angel — Peculiarly called in the sequel, The angel of God, and particularly mentioned chap. Revelation 17:1; Revelation 21:9; Revelation 22:6; Revelation 22:16; to his servant John — A title given to no other single person throughout the book.
Signified. Jesus Christ signified, i.e. made known by symbol and figure, the things which must come to pass. “Signify” (σημαίνειν) is characteristic of St. John, to whom wonders are “signs” (σημεῖα) of Divine truths. “This he said, signifying [by means of an allegory] by what manner of death he should die” (John 12:33; comp. 18:32; 21:19). By his angel; literally, by means of his angel (διὰ τοῦ ἀγγέλου). “Angel” here probably has its, common meaning of a spiritual messenger from the unseen world; but it is the fact of his being Christ’s messenger, rather than his heavenly character, that is specially indicated. Whether one and the same angel is employed throughout the Revelation is not clear. He does not come into the foreground of the narrative until Revelation 17:1, 7, 15 (comp. Revelation 19:9; Revelation 21:9; Revelation 22:1, 6, 9).
Very Clearly the word SIGNIFIED Means in Greek(Original Text) as SYMBOLS AND EMBLEMS.
If the Book of Revelation means ALL THINGS in Symbols and Emblems, please try to answer me the following questions.
Is the Lamb in Rev 14 a real Lamb or Signifies Christ? I am sure all our TPM diehards will agree that it signifies Christ
- Do you think that the Number 144000 is a literal Number? If Not, what does it SIGNIFY? In Either Case, TPM is Wrong
- Do you think that these people standing there are literal physical virgins? If Not, what does it SIGNIFY? In Either Case, TPM is Wrong
- Do you think defilement with women in this passage is regarding sex? If Not, what does it SIGNIFY? In Either Case, TPM is Wrong
- Do you think that it is a Literal Father’s Name Written on their Foreheads? If Not, what does it SIGNIFY? In Either Case, TPM is Wrong
- Do you think that the song they sing is Literal or Figurative? If Not what does it SIGNIFY? In Either Case, TPM is Wrong
- Do you think that they were without fault because of their merit OR does that SIGNIFY the Power of the Blood of Christ? If Not, what does it SIGNIFY? In Either Case, TPM is Wrong
Think over the above questions in the light of what is mentioned in Revelation 1:1. You need not answer us. But answer your own conscience in the Light of the Bible. We have received many replies to our earlier articles telling is that they would like to come back to Light from the darkness of the cult of TPM. Answer for yourself, if you still love darkness or you love Light.
John 3:19 “This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.”
The Verdict is already out. It’s just a matter of “WHERE YOU ARE ?”
Are you with the Light or Darkness? Choose yourself. Do not let this site be a cause for judgment to you. Do not love darkness.
God Bless you.