Many wolves (Matthew 7:15) have made their home in the world of Churchianity and of Christendom.
They prey upon the unsuspecting, the naive and the undiscerning. They devour their prey on the pretence that they are “ministers of Jesus Christ “ (Matthew 24:5). They come in sheep’s clothing, varying in many different disguises and using flattering titles to make their prey think they are legitimate.
Some wolves are called pastors. Some are called elders or deacons. Some are“Doctors” or “Professors” or “scholars.” Some are book authors. Some are singers and songwriters.
Some are power-hungry, control hungry. Some are sexually hungry – some with their female congregants, others with the molestation of little boys.
HOW CAN YOU TELL IF YOU ARE GATHERED TOGETHER IN THE MIDST OF WOLVES? HERE ARE FIVE VITAL TIPS:
- Wolves will always be focusing your attention on their supposed” rule and authority“ over you, while at the same time, claiming to be“your humble servants.”
- Wolves will always be demanding your presence at all of their weekly performances.
- Wolves will always make you think that by putting your money in the offering plate on Sunday or Giving them some money, you are actually giving to God and He will bless you.
- Wolves will always teach that “…God is speaking through them from Zion…” and therefore, “you must never question.”
- Wolves will always claim to be unifiers and lovers of the truth and of the family while in fact, are exactly just the opposite. They are great deceivers and great destroyers of the truth and of the family.
Anyone can be fooled by these frauds and imposter’s, unless…UNLESS they are discerning and are deeply rooted in Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit. Sadly, some wolves are themselves deceived, but many others are simply professional con-artists who use the name of Jesus Christ and the so-called “local institutional church” for their own carnal interests and self-serving ambitions.
When professing Christians are captivated and follow anyone other than Jesus Christ, they are following the wrong voice.
sourced from wicked Shepherds